[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No WWE Fantasy Draft thread? Post yours here. Check out my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (237 KB, 2760x500) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
237 KB, 2760x500
No WWE Fantasy Draft thread? Post yours here.

Check out my WWE Fantasy Draft roster http://fantasy-draft.wwe.com/#/shared/1836aee301ddb92e0ef2938db1a7cc52 #WWEDraft #Raw #SmackDown
>>
shill
>>
>>1472176
Fuck off back to /v/ or /tv/ with your retarded shitposting
>>
>>1472147
>cena and lesnar on smackdown
What is this 2003?
>>
File: WWEdraft.png (4 MB, 770x3697) Image search: [Google]
WWEdraft.png
4 MB, 770x3697
>>
>>1472179
oy vey
>>
>>1472147
Why would you make the b show a better roster?
>>
>>1472727
>>1472727
because the """""flagship"""""" show is 3 hours and micromanaged to shit by Vince. Remember when the first brand split started? Smackdown was the superior show, partly thanks to Heyman's booking and great talent.

RAW should stick to the mandrama and leave Smackdown the wrestling.
>>
>>1472741
I always thought raw was better. Benoit, Guerrero and mysterio didn't cut it for me
>>
>>1472761
Raw had more wrestling too. But it also had 20 minute haitch promos and evolution spam
>>
>>1472761
you had The Rock, Chris Jericho, Edge & Christian, Guerrero,Angle, later Cena and Lesnar and meanwhile on RAW you had Triple H burying WCW stars because THEY HAD TO PROVE WWE WAS BETTER DAMMIT
>>
Shield trio stays on Raw
John Cena to Smackdown
AJ Styles to Smackdown
Undertaker to Smackdown
Brock Lesnar stays on Raw
Randy Orton stays on Raw
Kevin Owens stays on Raw
Sami Zayn to Smackdown
All the Tag Teams to Smackdown
Women's Wrestling stays on Raw
The Miz stays at Raw including all future IC title challengers
Rusev to Smackdown including all future US title challengers
Finn Balor to Smackdown
Shinsuke Nakamura to Raw
Samoa Joe to Smackdown including fellow TNA alumnus Bobby Roode and Austin Aries

Smackdown will be TNA 2.0: The John Cena show
Raw will be The Shield: We wuz evolution is a mystery, full of change that no one sees
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.