[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about how bad this was? Why were they competing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1468428634328.jpg (53 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1468428634328.jpg
53 KB, 960x540
Can we talk about how bad this was?

Why were they competing over the B show?
Why did the loser get to run the "3 hour juggernaut, flagship of the wwe" Raw?
Why doesn't anything ever make any sense with these stories?
>>
>>1471819
I don't get it.
>>
Why are they still doing the "McMahon family" storyline twenty years later when no one gives a fuck anymore?
>>
>>1471819
Why did this main event Raw? Why do commissioners even matter when the GM is basically the same thing? Why Stephanie not suck my cock while I am typing this? Why did Jerigoat not have a match?
>>
>>1471828
Because Stephanie wants to be on tv
>>
>>1471835
>Because Vince wants to be on TV
>>
>>1471819
>Why were they competing over the B show?
Because in story, they were under the impression they'd be sharing RAW, so Smackdown would have been an extra show on top of that.

>Why did the loser get to run the "3 hour juggernaut, flagship of the wwe" Raw?
She wasn't the loser. It was the completely "unpredictable" twist that actually Vince still favors Steph and chose her to run RAW on her own, instead of having to share it with Shane while he also ran Smackdown.

>Why doesn't anything ever make any sense with these stories?
Normally I'd agree and I'm not saying this is a good storyline. But it did make some sense, in this instance.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.