[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this PPV is pretty much worthless. On Tuesday is the brand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1468415784846.jpg (108 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1468415784846.jpg
108 KB, 1600x900
So this PPV is pretty much worthless. On Tuesday is the brand split draft and then on Sunday is the PPV. None of the "feuds" going into the PPV are going to matter because the guys in the matches will most likely be on different shows after. Just look at a match like Zayn vs Owens. It's been built up as this blood feud, but if they get drafted to different shows whats even the point of the match? Even worse yet they can pull some bullshit and have the match end in a Dusty finish and completely blue ball everyone who wanted this feud. They should have done the PPV the Sunday before the draft.
>>
Wwe is worthless. Please watch TNA instead. Its just a better product, dummy
>>
>>1471779
Hey I saw this thread of /wooo/

You should keep it there
>>
so does smackdown live start next week
>>
>>1471783
I tried watching TNA but its just so low budget and makes no sense
>>
>>1471783
are you kidding me Dean Ambrose absolutely destroyed Seth this monday no way im dropping out now

PS TNA is garbage that people only watch ironically since everybody knows it´s a joke compared to the greatest entertainment show
>>
>>1471783
Dixie pls go
>>
File: dean.jpg (19 KB, 322x361) Image search: [Google]
dean.jpg
19 KB, 322x361
>>1471799
This. I got goosebumps from that Ambrose promo. The crowd was hooked on every word he was saying. It was so intense.
>>
File: HardyBoyzWK_3x2_600.png (64 KB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
HardyBoyzWK_3x2_600.png
64 KB, 200x133
>>1471783
I made a collage of everything good about TNA and managed to use only 25,000 pixels to do it. Check it out.
>>
>>1471779
Outside of the main event it's probably the worst ppv post 'mania.
>>
>>1471783
>Ryder getting pushed again
WWE is becoming great again
>>
>>1471783
Hey Jeff
>>
>>1471812
Did Dean gain a ton of weight?
>>
>>1471812
>Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Nakamura walked out at the NXT show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing. You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.
>>
>>1471852
He's gonna get squashed just like titus did.
>>
File: mydean.jpg (98 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
mydean.jpg
98 KB, 960x540
>>1471855
No
>>
>>1471779
>last time in a long time these guys will face each other
>worthless

Maybe you'll get your Raw rematch!!
>>
>>1471812
faggot
>>
>>1473033
Twink
>>
>>1473034
thats not
>>1471860
>>
>>1471814
Um what about the knockouts.? Titty's and ass jiggling around that's enough to sell me
>>
>>1471783
Based Eli Drake calling out dummies when he sees them.
>>
>>1471779
>So this PPV is pretty much worthless
So? You just described the majority of WWE PPVs and hell, their weekly shows too.
>>
>>1471779
Styles is considered a shoe-in for Smackdown and Cena is a 50/50. Their feud may continue.

At least two of the Shiedettys will be on the same show obviously. I hope they split up Ambrose and Roman or turn one of them.

Who the fuck knows what they're doing with the women, but the Sasha/Charlotte feud is obviously continuing to Summerslam. Most likely the women's champ will be a floater.

Zayn/Owens may be split up, I think they will go to different shows but still have their payoff match at SS.

Everything else is filler so who cares.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.