[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NXT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: mj vs autism.png (416 KB, 599x598) Image search: [Google]
mj vs autism.png
416 KB, 599x598
Balor vs Nakamura tonight

Predictions?

Nakamura obviously is going to win but will Finn turn tonight?
>>
Who
>>
>>1471532
Scott Steiner vs Kevin Nash
>>
>>1471530
If he turns, it will be in the main roster
>>
>>1471530
Huh? NXmeme?
>>
>>1471530

DESU I just want a good (solid, at least, given that it is NXT TV) match.
>>
>>1471530

it was taped, naka wins clean.
>>
>>1471736
To the surprise of no one. I expect he'll go after Joe next.
>>
>Bálor appears the first
>Based Nakamura has the biggest pop in NXT
>10/15 good match. Meme moves.
>Two "kinshashas" to destroy Bálor after a fake ending.
>Nakamura wins and shake his hand with Balor. Respect. Nakamura goes out ot the ring.
>Bálor makes "Too Sweet" symbol. He thinks that he will join The Club.

>At Tuesday 19, Styles, Gallows and Anderson are sent to SmackDown and Bálor to RAW.
>>
>>1471530
> popping his collar
Who thinks this suddenly gives finn charisma?
>>
>>1471530
They look like special needs retards
>>
>>1471788
they are
>>
>>1471788
>le gay charisma asian
>lego autist demon man
>>
>>1471798
>>1471795
>>1471788
At least the gay chink puts on great matches
Baloring is a complete charisma vacuam, in the ring and out
>>
>>1471810
Oh yeah I'm not denying that, Nakamura is based
>>
Finn is not turning heel
>>
Nakamura won it, it was taped weeks ago
>>
Full Sail was a mistake
>>
That was incredibly average.
>>
>>1471530
They're gonna push finn onto the main roster and he will crash under the pressure soooo hard. He's barely keeping that nervous autism tic in check over at nxt.
>>
Weak match. Nothing spectacular. Fuck Finn for all those rest holds in the beginning. I hate rest holds. They're good for absolutely nothing.
>>
>nxmeme
>>
>>1472602
>your life
>>
IT was a fine that told a great story and you need that sometimes rather than just spot to spot matches
>>
>>1472592

Nothing besides giving the Wrestler time to REST like is in the name?
>>
MOTY for me. Just wish Finn would of turned after the match.
>>
>>1473128
This is the regular nxmeme mark.

>would of
I'm begging you to kill yourself
>>
>>1473132
This is the regular jaded /asp/ smark.

Begging you to improve your mental health.
>>
was it as good as Zayn vs Nakamura?
>>
>>1473148
Nah.

It was ok, it wasn't really a takeover caliber match or anything but it was good for it being a NXT match. Suitable sendoff for Finn assuming he's off to the draft.
>>
>>1473080
In the very beginning of a match though? It's a stalling tactic
>>
>>1473162
seemed like the entire NXT show was just get this shit and all the commercials out the way for cwc
>>
>>1472592
No surprise there

Baloring even managed to get a boring match out of golden nxt era neville

He is legit the most overrated current worker in the company
>>
>>1473162
I haven't watched Alot of foreign wrestling but isn't that just how matches are in japan?

Slow starts with holds and chain wrestling.
>>
>>1473185
Mixing in holds and chain wrestling is good. I love that. But when the entire beginning of the match is just nakamura in a headlock, that's too much. The beginning of their match looked like one of Cesaro's matches during his garbage US title run
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.