[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you react to Bryan being the Smackdown GM?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 680x383
How would you react to Bryan being the Smackdown GM?
>>
good because i'd know they can't do a stupid gimmick storyline where the gm has to wrestle
>>
I'd be happy to see the GOAT again
>>
File: cool.jpg (21 KB, 475x263) Image search: [Google]
cool.jpg
21 KB, 475x263
>mfw
>>
>>1471119

I'd react by switching the channel. Vanilla midgets are bad for business. The last thing we need is some indie shitter at the helm
>>
File: 1405048180620.jpg (61 KB, 300x402) Image search: [Google]
1405048180620.jpg
61 KB, 300x402
I don't see Bryan fitting as a GM roll that much.
>>
I'd buy some fucking tickets to the next Smackdown in my city, that's how.
>>
>>1471184
>Vanilla midgets are bad for business
That's why Diesel is the best draw of all time, right?
>>
>>1471119
The brand war would had ended before it began.
>>
Watch raw
>>
File: 1463435436292.jpg (50 KB, 652x367) Image search: [Google]
1463435436292.jpg
50 KB, 652x367
>>1471119
He's a good enough wrestler, but I don't give a shit about seeing him outside of the ring. At least between him and Shane, we shouldn't have to worry about DUDE HEEL AUTHORITY LMAO.

Just let the wrestlers be entertaining.
>>
>>1471266
One vanilla midget wins the belt and people start bringing up faile pushes.

Theres a reason Austin and Rock are popularity benchmarks, they were better than any big guy or vanilla midget out there and they aren't on either side.
>>
>>1471119
Fucking vanilla midget
>>
File: The GOAT sees an anti smark.gif (2 MB, 245x175) Image search: [Google]
The GOAT sees an anti smark.gif
2 MB, 245x175
>>1471184
>Vanilla midgets are bad for business
>>
>>1471119
Sad because he's not a great talker and it would just be annoying seeing him all the time knowing he won't be wrestling
>>
>>1471119
I'd be incredibly happy.
>>
>>1471119
Yawn.
>>
>>1471352

please give some specific examples of DB ever drawing a dime
>>
>>1471575
His entire career after he turned heel.
>>
DB won't draw me to SD. If he is named GM... We'll have to see who gets drafted to SD to see if it's worth watching. DB isn't a great mic guy so I can't get behind him opening SD for 15 mins every week.

All that being said.. I'm more concerned about if HHH is gonna be the GM of raw. If he is. What was the point of them being out of power after SS. What was the point of having 5 months of Shane "running" raw and promoting change if they're just going back to the fucking authority bullshit AGAIN.

If you're gonna promote change. fucking change. I'm tired of 3-6 month experiments and then them just going back to the same shit like we're supposed to pretend nothing happened or that we forgot certain storylines and angles.

Watch them bring back the fucking anonymous GM.
>>
>>1471575
http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_78252.shtml#.VQn4gY7F9jI

>WWE World Hvt. champion Daniel Bryan retained his position as WWE's top draw in the males 18-49 demographic Monday night on Raw.

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_78083.shtml#.V4awdLgrKUl

>Monday's WWE Raw TV rating was boosted by three distinct peaks. And, like before WrestleMania, Daniel Bryan was the top draw of the show.
>>
If Undertaker is finally done, i'd see him being smackdown GM whilst HHH is Raw's.
>>
If it happens, it would be rather bizarre due to knowing how he would nearly kill himself to even wrestle again. Isn't that why he took a sabbatical from WWE, to try not to be so depressed over his retirement?
>>
File: 2a0av6a.png (418 KB, 320x246) Image search: [Google]
2a0av6a.png
418 KB, 320x246
>>1471834
>You are going ...
>one...
>......on....
>...one...
>With Theodore R. Long
>.... Rest in Peace

how has this not happened yet?
>>
>>1471766
Holy shit anti-smarks BTFO.
>>
>>1471867
he's commentating the CWC so he's obviously past that
>>
Why does everyone keep saying he will be. He retired from WWE.
>>
>>1474511
He still works for WWE you stupid idiot, he's commentating the CWC
>>
>>1474516
Sonichu for WHC when?
>>
>>1471119
Probably not watch smackdown like I've been doing for several years
>>
I just want him to come out of retirement for one match with Nakamura at Wrestlemania
>>
>>1471119
If he's up for it then cool. I love the little goat bastard
>>
By never watching smackdown
>>
>>1475272
>preferring to watch Steph and whoever she picks

Ah, so this is what it's like to have literally zero sense of taste.
>>
>>1471119
How can /smack/ get even more based?
>>
>>1475300

>Ryder fan
>tripfag
>/smack/
>based

you're far and away the biggest cuck on this board
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 512x288
>new GM announces
>HOL UP PLAYA

Would you mark?
>>
>>1475323
No. He's the non-wrestler equivalent of a jobber. That would be like Darren Young challenging for the IC Title or some shit.
>>
>>1475323
I've been listening to some podcast this guy's on, and he's a legit moron in-person. Total ass-kissing Uncle Tom, too.
>>
Charisma vacuum
>>
>>1475343
kys toy gun sperg
>>
>>1471119
I'd stop watching. Get a real intimidating GM like Kevin Nash. Vanilla midget Bryan would kill ratings.
>>
>>1475335

this is an 18+ board kiddo
>>
>>1475317
>Ryder fan.

That guy its not a Ryder fan, he is another worthless trip.
>>
>>1475344
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttiGTC5B2gg
>>
>>1475344
>Charisma Vacuum
>Most over wrestler since SCSA.

Cant become the most influential wrestler of our generation witouth Charisma.
>>
His music would be pretty good as a GM. But the yes chants everytime he came out while not wrestling would suck after a month
>>
>>1475491
>Most over wrestler since SCSA.

bwahahahahahhahahahahahaha "no"
>>
>>1475494
Present a rebuttal.
>>
>>1475477
Big Lazy wasn't even an "intimidating" Commish during the turn of the millennium, let alone now.
>>
>>1475495

The Rock existed. John Cena existed. I mean Christian was never even top 5 over at any point in his career.
>>
>>1475494
YES YES YES.

>Got Shaw Miacheals booed
>Got The Rock booed.
>Got Reigns booed the fuck out.

>>1475500
>Cena
Booed by half the crowd.
>Rock
Booed out of the Rumble.
>>
>>1475500
>two guys who never consistently got face pops and Christian

State of you.
>>
>>1475323
best GM of all time
>>
>>1475502
>>1475504
Not him, but when he was a babyface and getting those pops in his prime, Rock was definitely more over than DBry.
The problem there becomes, did he quit out full-time before SCSA did? I can't remember. Because if he did, then DBry WOULD be the most over guy since SCSA, due to Austin's outlasting Rock full-time, and eclipsing him in overness.
>>
>>1475520
Rock was getting pretty consistently booed as early as 2001
>>
>>1475521
His later Face runs was marred by the fact that they positioned him against some of the only people in History more over than him (Austin and Hogan).
I'd still sustain that, at peak, he was easily more over than DBry. I mean, it was the AE, everyone was 5x more relatively over, and he was mega-star status to boot.
>>
>>1475525
He also got booed the fuck out against Lesnar back at SummerSlam '02
>>
>>1475542
Yeah, I know he got pretty wonky at the end. Hence why I've been highlighting his peak in-particular. And making the point that it's a matter of timing, more than anything, as to whether or not he quit full-timing before Austin did.
If Austin quit first, Rock was still more over for a good portion of his early-mid career, before he came back as a half-schedule Hollywooder.
>>
Kane for RAW, Taker for Smackdown.
Directors of Destruction.
Can end with feud match at Mania
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.