[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is "bretcuck' and that overweight Mexican that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Who is "bretcuck' and that overweight Mexican that everyone posts pics of? Why are they hated?
>>
>>1470934
>Who is "bretcuck'
I've been here since the rumble and I have no idea.

>and that overweight Mexican
That would be Roman Reigns.
>>
File: images-3.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>1470934
> its yet another meta thread episode
Fuck off back to wew you chortling newcunt
I wish everyone that wasnt on /wwe/ during the /sp/ days was permabanned or killed. This place would be 1000× better
>>
>>1470940
This
There is no such person as 'bretcuck' and ive been here since MITB
>>
>>1470946
Literally the last few months of the spee days, hes newcancer too
He already admitted he was originally an /asp/ie that used to be in 2mod Paedo's tripshit threads

Jewcukka used to be alright until he got BTFO hard when the skype group ruse happened then he turned into el deano's tagalong
>>
>>1470969
Bullshit
You got BTFO so hard that you made an ebin trole xd heel turn and have turned into carter's little autism sidekick

Literally every single post ive seen from you since that day has been cancer whereas you used to be cool.
That BTFOing must have really got to you
>>
They are a member of the new breed of shitposting
>>
>>1470980
>There's no way that was anybody else
>Crack a trip? Impossible.
There was a month on /sp/ where some sort did nothing but post literal walls of cracked trips from tripfags from years back.
>>
What happened to Corbin club?
>>
>>1470982
> bretcum
Lol oh wow, you actually said it again. How embarrassing for you
Eh we used to ruse /qa/ and the rest of /sp/ together, he wasnt bad for a tripshit

>>1470986
Its him, he just got BTFO that hard and nerdraged everywhere. This new carter-lite jewcucca isnt an imposter

Also put your trip back on
>>
>>1470999
What a waste of trips for a fag wanting to work muh fallen hero angle like trips are fucking brain surgery.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.