[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> I like the new one. I have some discrepancies with the game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
> I like the new one. I have some discrepancies with the game a little bit. I went to a thing last Fall when the latest 2K game was coming out. They were telling me how I’m an 85 or something like that and Triple H is a 98. I remember I was like, “Why would he be a 98?” And they go, “Well because he’s the boss and we have to suck up to the boss.” I dunno, he was laughing about it. It kind of pissed me off. I thought, “I don’t care how many titles Triple H wins. He could never lace my f*cking boots up. Period.”

> He was a very good, medium, mediocre wrestler. He never blew me away with anything that he’s ever done. He’s never come up with much. He’s always been a very decent wrestler that could give you a good match. As far as being like mind blowing…

> I never saw it. I’ve still never seen it. I’ve seen him in some matches and the whole “4 Out Of 10” thing came out of his match with Lesnar. Which should have been such a good match. It was a mediocre match, if that. That’s where the “4 Out Of 10” comes from. He’s always a guy that will give you a “5 Out Of 10” match every night. He’s going to give you all he can give you and thats just my opinion.

Based Bret 'The Uncuckable' Hart blowing Gaytch the fuck out yet again

Is anyone safe lads?
>>
If Hunter is really 98 then that's fucking stupid.
>>
Bret the eternal cuck scared of based Haitch once more showing his beta fagness
>>
>>1470825
>Triple H 91, Bret 90
>Bret works this into a 13 point discrepancy in his own mind
>Literally uses the "couldn't lace my boots" line

Is there a bigger mark in history than Bret Hart? He's still mad about the screwjob being a work and nobody telling him because he's too much of a retard?
>>
>>1470835
> mark
> screwjob being a work and no one telling him
You dont understand the buzzwords you spout
>>
>>1470825
I will Bret Stan growth but can not duck that hbk waves flooded by seawater, during that bloody unconsciousness tree I pretty much threw Bret into the field, only this time Shawn ...

The problem with Bret was dry as fukk an eye but always a top 3 face in the company, should be seen writers 2-3 years earlier, this anger ass nikka a natural heel inside and outside the ring, his mouth can not hide it, and happy to see the heel piff last couple years
>>
>>1470859
Bret is a mark, he thinks wrestling is real. The screwjob was fake and they couldn't trust Bret to react properly if he knew ahead of time it was fake, because Bret thinks it is all real. Learn to English Pajeet.
>>
>>1470890
> Bret is a mark, he thinks wrestling is real. The screwjob was fake and they couldn't trust Bret to react properly if he knew ahead of time it was fake, because Bret thinks it is all real.

What did he mean by this?

If one of the two parties isnt in on it, then it isnt a work, it is a shoot. You braindead fucking mark.
Learn english pajeet

Am i being rused or are you just ameridumb
>>
>/asp/ constantly saying the exact same thing about triple H.
>Bret says it
>Trips is now the greatest wrestler to ever live.

Never change /asp/
>>
>>1470909
Shawn, Vince, and HHH knew what would happen before the match started. Bret did not. This is because they lied to Bret and told him it would be a disqualification, knowing full well they were going to take the belt off of him. Does this make sense, Pajeet?
>>
>>1470912
A shoot, the word you're looking for is a shoot. If the screwjob was fake that'd imply that all parties were aware and apart of it. By intentionally screwing him without his knowledge like you admit that makes it a real backstab.
>>
>>1470913
Bret could lose its meaning and become a symbol for itself but dude get a fukks and yet he felt.

You can call shyt anything you want but I believe truly feel that HHH garbage. If he did not give HBK respect do.

I'm sorry, but I do agree with him too ... I cant even think of a match will be held at the top 50 including him, were still riding dude coatails ... first HBK and DX and now the McMahons ... he should really be the person more than the edge
>>
>>1470912
Everyone already knows all of this, and if its what really happened and Bret wasnt in on it then it means it wasnt a work

Please please tell me you arent this fucking stupid

> this sub 80 IQ windowlicker calling anyone else a pajeet
Wew lad
>>
>>1470917
It was a work to everyone besides the mark who worked himself into a shoot, much like you are doing now, you mark. If you refer to my original post I said it was a work and nobody told Bret. If everyone but you is in on it you got worked like a fucking mark. Again Pajeet, please, reading comprehension.
>>
>>1470928
>Worked himself into a shoot.
Not even that was accurate, he was going to drop the belt and everything. Vince was the only one who went full retard because Medusa dun did me wrong and screwed Bret for no particular reason but he could.
>>
>>1470928
> only one party knew, not both
> thinks this means it was a work not a shoot

So many buzzwords, so much wrong in one post

I think we are being rused lads, no one can possibly be this stupid.
Now i know why cody hates marks using wrestling terms they dont understand so much
>>
>>1470825
Accomplishment wise, damn right Haitch deserves to be at least 90+. Cena should always be number one because he's accomplish the most and he's still active. In terms of power, it should be
>Cena
>Haitch
>Brock
>Taker
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.