[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he racist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: whitenationalist.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
whitenationalist.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
A lot of his detractors thought Michaels was racist against blacks and hispanics. Did they have a point?
>>
>>1470412
I doubt he is, unfortunately
>>
Why? what did he do?
>>
>>1470420
He didn't like sucking of Ahmed Johnson.
>>
>>1470412
He's Republican so 95% chance he is
>>
>>1470420
He never put over any blacks.

He only put over a hispanic (Rey) because Eddie died.
>>
>>1470430
There are lots of white wrestlers he didn't want to put over as well, cuck.
>>
>>1470436
He didn't want to put over soft cucks like Vader that's for sure.

He only put over Alpha males like Stone Cold and Sid.
>>
>>1470440
He didn't even want to put Austin over kek.
>>
>>1470462
He didn't at first but then he realized that Austin was a fellow white nationalist and agreed to the job.
>>
>>1470473
Very true. Austin was the one who was forced to sell out his race by jobbing to Coony Miavia. No wonder Austin is such a cuck to this day.
>>
>>1470483
>The Rock
>black
I almost fell for the bait
>>
>>1470440

>Vader
>Soft

Yet it was Michaels that threw an ungodly tantrum over Vader working stiffer than a midsummer's breeze.
>>
>>1470508
Yet it's Vader who in 2016 admits that he fucked up and it was his fault for fucking up the match
>>
>>1470412
He's not a fan of niggers or jews. Neither is HHH.
>>
>>1470440
>Sid
>alpha

What's alpha in running away from a fight and coming back with a weapon?

You're a faggot jmarlow
>>
>>1470412
Shawn was a dick to everyone in his early days. Had nothing to do with race or gender.
>>
>>1470420
>Our attention turned to a disturbance at the far end of the bar. Shawn made some kind of a racial slur and the situation was escalating because Razor stepped in and head-butted a black guy. Diesel was there standing guard over Shawn, who'd taken a handful of Somas and was in no shape to back up his own words.

From Bret's book though, so take it with a salty grain.
>>
>>1470881
I ordered a kliq but I do not get sick of protecting them, right on.

Bret really written this when he still hates the Kliq, but did not need to fabricate two sections in a 560 page that shyt on Shawn.

IMO, if someone calls you a ****** or spic or in your face, you can damn sure they're talking shyt behind closed doors more.

And of course the past 20 years, but doing a little hurt.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.