[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is Chris Benoits son named David What are the chances of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: cfd.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cfd.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
This is Chris Benoits son named David

What are the chances of him entering wrestling?
>>
some chance
>>
Zero
>>
>>1470037
Why isnt he in CWC
>>
he doesn't blame his dad, he's damaged goods
>>
>>1470037
We're there reports that he was trying to get into the business, but no one will touch him?....

If that is true, it sucks for him. Because of his father he has basically been black balled from the industry.
>>
>>1470049
I remember some report that a promoter tried to get David for their show, while he was training, but either Jericho or Lance Storm stopped that. Aside from that, I haven't heard anything about him still wrestling.
>>
>>1470071
Based JeriGOAT stopped it in account that he didn't watch him get embarrassed and possibly hurt since he didn't have any wrestling experience whatsoever
>>
>>1470075

I think the story he meant was that David was promoted for a show but he actually wasn't there so someone tried to market out of his name, I think it was Teddy Hart.
>>
>>1470080
i'll try to find the video but jericho implied david was about to actually wrestle when he(jericho) called to kill it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.