[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smackdown Live Card Leaked!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: B+ Show.jpg (66 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
B+ Show.jpg
66 KB, 640x350
>It seems the WWE Draft Show on July 19th will have a stacked card on deck

>Sources say Dean Ambrose will defend the WWE Championship against Alberto del Rio

>Darren Young and Bob Backlund will team up with Zack Ryder to take on the team of Rusev and The Miz

>John Cena and AJ Styles will once again do battle in a rematch of their previous Money in the Bank bout

>and Seth Rollins is set to go one-on-one with The Undertaker in a HUGE main event.

>If any of this is confirmed, this should be a show worth tuning into.
>>
>>1468882
Nice source.
>>
File: flair.jpg (24 KB, 400x448) Image search: [Google]
flair.jpg
24 KB, 400x448
>>1468882
>I lie on the Internet to get attention
>>
>Darren Young and Bob Backlund will team up with Zack Ryder to take on the team of Rusev and The Miz
Is Bob Backlund going to carry those two in the match?
>>
>>1468890
I hope Rusev and Miz just brutally collide so Young can earn a pin by doing nothing again.
>>
>>1468887
>>1468889
The source is me fags
>>
>>1468901
Who the fuck are you
why should we believe you
Also LOL at you thinking anyone would believe this bullshit.
>Taker working anything but a major PPV
>Taker ever working for Vince again after the debacle at Wrestlemania
You do know he told people backstage at Mania after his match that he was retired right? And relation between him and Vince are ice cold because Vince wanted him to job to Shane then retire?
Did you even try ?
>>
I have the real card

>vince and shane collectively splurt a big wet continuous shart for 2 hours
>>
>>1468882
>this should be a show worth tuning into.

said no one ever
>>
>>1468882
None of these matches seem good at all aside from AJ and Cena
>>
>They're making Darren Young great again because they'll never be able to fire the only openly gay guy in WWE.

Coming out was a great business decision.
>>
>>1468944
Hi Meltzer!

Mad I broke the story before you?

If Taker is retired why the fuck is he still on the active superstars list? Why did they mention him as a potenial lottery pic for the draft?

You have no proof he retired kill yourself Meltz
>>
File: 3203156-9216965111-troll.jpg (145 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
3203156-9216965111-troll.jpg
145 KB, 1366x768
>>1468973
>hi meltzer!
>>
>>1468882
>and Seth Rollins is set to go one-on-one with The Undertaker in a HUGE main event
You had me then you lost me.
>>
>worth tuning in

no this is shit.
>>
>>1468973
Who are you
Why should anyone believe you
You have yet to answer these questions because you can't because you made this shit up off the top of your head.
>>
>>1468882
>based Seth is the new legend killer
Him beating Sting clean was enough but if he goes over Taker it would be amazing
>>
>>1469117
Taker will not be working that Live Smackdown
>>
>>1468882
>Heel goes one on one wit da undertaker
Teddy confirmed Smackdown GM
>>
just give aj and cena a 30 minute match
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.