[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it fucking kill them to put these guys over once? Did they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: gallows-anderson-4-620x350.jpg (66 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
gallows-anderson-4-620x350.jpg
66 KB, 620x350
Would it fucking kill them to put these guys over once? Did they win any matches clean other than the Usos?

Fuck Enzo and Cass.
>>
>>1468825
Anderson in particular looked like a chump against Cena a couple RAW's ago. Hopefully their power levels get upped a little bit soon.
>>
They have 0 charisma and are cringe on the mic so no
>>
>>1468841
I love how people can just use charisma as this magical quality that means whatever they want it to mean at the time to look like they have legitimate criticisms.
>>
>>1468849
Hi karl
>>
>>1468841
They barely get any mic time. The "beat up John Cena" promo was top class.
>>
>>1468825
Heyyyyy man
>>
File: z2cILPt.gif (2 MB, 349x190) Image search: [Google]
z2cILPt.gif
2 MB, 349x190
Anderson does a pretty good cutter. It'd be pretty neat to see him in a match with Orton just for that.
>>
>>1468854
I watched raw yesterday and had to change the channel from the cringe coming from their mouths . the beat up cena promo was pure cringe unless you're fucking 11
>>
As a bald white dude I was personally invested in their success and I liked their Japan stuff

I wanted more.
>>
File: gallows.png (151 KB, 203x267) Image search: [Google]
gallows.png
151 KB, 203x267
>>1468841
>Never listened to Talkn' Shop
das gay as damn hell mayn
>>
>>1468857
I just had a shiny as fuck shit

Who cares? Its literally nothing
>>
>>1468881
I don't care. Daniel Bryan is based on total divas but he's a boring fuck on TV. Same with the usos
>>
>>1468883

I care, you goddamn woman.
>>
File: image.png (262 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
image.png
262 KB, 620x350
THEY CANT KEEP TREATING OUR KING LIKE THIS

HE HAS MORE TALENT THAN ALL THESE CHUMPS
>>
>>1468825
I've never even seen any of his NJPW stuff, but Anderson has really made an impression with what little stuff he's been given.
>>
File: vince.jpg (14 KB, 447x336) Image search: [Google]
vince.jpg
14 KB, 447x336
>>1468884
Now ask yourself what is the common denominator in scripting all guy's on WWE's TV
>>
>>1468979
Ryback and John cena and Jericho and batista are fine and good. True talent is taking shit and making it gold.
>>
Saw a match with Karl Anderosn from Japan. The crowd was really on his side and he has some cool moves. Do they tell him and Gallows to purpisely not do anything, or is it they don't know the other wrestlers enough to have a proper fight? A lot of the time they literally just get beat on without fighting back.
>>
>>1468997
their tag team sucked in japan too
>>
>>1468850
Man, I'm sorry
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464944228334.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464944228334.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
They were big in Japan...Vince no likey modern competition
>>
Where did the "-ski" stuff come from? Why are they trying to make that a thing?
>>
>>1469196
Go listen to the entirety of the Talkn' Shop podcast they did before signing. 77 episodes, 30 mins a piece
You kinda have to get their gimmick,
>>
>>1468997
wwe bans a shitton of moves and forces people to work in their "style" so probably
>>
They're a supporting piece in the Styles/Cena feud. I would guess that the WWE is waiting until the brand split to really start pushing things along.

Expect them to be tag champs after Summerslam-ski
>>
>>1469216
are they all premium podcasts you need to pay for?
>>
>>1468857
Doubt they will let him steal OrtonĀ“s move.
>>
>>1468825
They're being treated like a bigger JnJ security for AJ.. They won't ever be taken seriously.
>>
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3itbfe

kek
>>
>>1469367
http://www.xtremewrestlingtorrents.net/login.php

Register there, then download them all, the entire podcast is in one download. You can keep using it if you want, but i didnt see a point in it, as I have the network.
>>
>>1469744
thanks man
>>
>>1469703
Anyone know where to find part 2?
>>
>>1468825
They should go back to Japan, be huge again, and shittalk literally everything WWE did wrong with them and AJ.
>>
>>1468985
>that time Ryback mentioned a movie about child rape in his promo and it was obvious he had no idea what he was talking about
>>
>>1469759
Nobody uploaded part 2 to Torrents or DM, so it's pretty much gone forever now.
I did watch it on Vimeo for a buck one night when I was super drunk. It was hilarious.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.