[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jeff Hardy begging fans to Watch TNA over WWE!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1468340633158.jpg (61 KB, 301x198) Image search: [Google]
1468340633158.jpg
61 KB, 301x198
> "Every time I watch TNA, I'm going, 'oh my God! I love it! This is great!' Some things aren't perfect, but, I mean, gosh, if I was a fan, I would think back to when before I got into wrestling."

>Hardy continued, "if I was a fan, man, I think I would dig TNA because they're the underdog, basically. I mean, that's just my theory, but the world's just so WWE now and it's crazy. I think the majority of my fans just want to see me back in WWE and it [doesn't] make me sick. I understand where they're coming from, but I just wish we were on, like, I don't know, a bigger platform.

>We're on POP [TV]. I'm not sure how big that is. There's a show called Schitt's Creek. I'm not sure how our ratings are doing and I really don't care. I just go out there every taping and do the best that I can and hope for all fans to tune in every week."
>>
>listening to Brother Nero
>>
Shouldnt have been a drugfag all of your life Jeff.

Now stay in that sinking ship.
>>
File: 1453625741741.jpg (55 KB, 350x468) Image search: [Google]
1453625741741.jpg
55 KB, 350x468
Based meth addict. TNA really is a better show imo. I really dont watch either much anymore though.
>>
>>1467823
He is praying to come back to WWE
>>
>>1467845
Jesus H christ what the fuck is that?
>>
File: Nero_Killer.jpg (266 KB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
Nero_Killer.jpg
266 KB, 848x1200
>>1467823
Whose that?
>>
>>1467951
Our that
>>
Jeff would already be a legend if he wasn't a degenerate drug addict.

Hopefully he can hold it together and get one more run in WWE.
>>
TNA Impact is much better than Raw or Smackdown
>>
>>1467839
>>1467841
Hey Matt! Shouldn't you babysitting your wife's son right now?
>>
I might watch TNA after that New Day/Wyatt debacle compared to FINAL DELETION
>>
When the GOAT tells you to watch his show, y'all motherfuckers better tune in
>>
In a way he has a point. TNA is legitimately putting on good shows and has been doing that for months now.

They struggle to improve the fanbase because they don't tour and tv isn't really big anymore.

A good investment would probably be creating a counter to WWE network (maybe they have that already, not sure).
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.