[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people want to see babyface Rollins and why do they think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1465998125608.png (406 KB, 382x751) Image search: [Google]
1465998125608.png
406 KB, 382x751
Why do people want to see babyface Rollins and why do they think he can be successful?

He's looks like a heel (facially) and he has a whiny voice

The guy is a heel through and through
He would perform as a babyface similar to how HHH did
>>
Ye
>>
>>1467735
because muh product duct muh product
>>
>>1467735
>not a particularly good promo
>exciting ring-style
But mostly:
>sympathy pops because injury
>came back to dethrone Roman
>>
The problem is that Seth Rollins is a heel in the tv shows, but in all the other places (WWE YouTube Channel, for example) he is one of the major babyface on the company.
>>
File: 1429293323497.png (508 KB, 597x757) Image search: [Google]
1429293323497.png
508 KB, 597x757
>says he loves heels the most and loves being one
>>
File: 1426550530421.jpg (56 KB, 960x941) Image search: [Google]
1426550530421.jpg
56 KB, 960x941
>>1467749

>was behind Cena in most PR related stuff including showing up on that weight loss reality show because one of the people on it was his fan
>signed a MitB briefcase to a UFC Champion who loves him
>is all smiles when it comes to interviews and even did that Daily Show stuff

Despite being a bad guy, they could easily market Seth when it comes to being a poster boy of the company. The dude is attractive, and his moves make a good sizzle reel for casuals to see.
>>
>>1467754
>poster boy of the company.

Little far there. He's not poster-material, he's a good, marketable babyface, though.
He also got cred with the WWE for them being able to count his air-time in their minority-block.
>>
>>1467760
>He also got cred with the WWE for them being able to count his air-time in their minority-block.
I made that /wooo/ thread
>>
>>1467763
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1467753
majority of wrestlers prefer being heels desu
>>
>>1467775
Because it's easier than being a face

Harder to get people to cheer for you

Look at all the big babyfaces, they all got over as heels

>cena
>bryan
>orton
>taker
>hbk

even midcard shits like Ziggler
>>
>>1467735
I think some people believe they are limiting Seth's moveset as a heel. They think if he's a face he will do more exciting fan favorite shit.
>>
>>1467782
Rock and Austin as well
>>
He's only a """face""" because smarks will never boo him like they will never boo Kevin Owens

Being an indy darling makes you a guaranteed face
>>
He's hot as fuck and has exciting moves
>>
>>1467854
Agreed
>>
File: 1468260283695.png (54 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
1468260283695.png
54 KB, 140x140
>>1467735
Whatever he is right now is the perfect Seth. You want to hate his arrogance and often his methods, but ultimately his points and wrestling skills are hard to argue against.
All great villains are never pure evil.
>>
>>1467903
This current character is kinda just born of an extremely rare situation in Reigns' suspension.
>>
>>1467931

His character before wasn't just all talk and no show either. Nor was he pure evil, just selfish but who isn't?

Before the injury, he was holding his own against John Cena and Brock Lesnar in a Triple Threat.
His moveset won the crowd over, why shouldn't people support the guy who entertains?
>>
>>1467958
because this is WWE not ROH

It's about characters
>>
>>1467958
I never mentioned any of that.
Thanks for blogging me though.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.