[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdC RrOF7ghg Breezango are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: breezango.jpg (72 KB, 840x473) Image search: [Google]
breezango.jpg
72 KB, 840x473
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdCRrOF7ghg

Breezango are the best thing to come out of this year so far. Fandango is underrated as fuck he's hilarious.
>>
>>1467553
Fucking lol.

I agree, have been saying this for a while. They are the funniest lads on the roster now that New Day have turned face. Well, Breeze isn't that funny but Fandango is great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5ZVj0SRP4c
>>
>>1467553
His deliverey of each line is perfect. Comedy gold. I hope these guys get something to do that might end up in them winning a match or two.
>>
TAG TEAM RANKING

1. Goldust & R-Truth
2. The Club
3. New Day
4. Dudley Boyz
5. Breezango
6. Lucha Dragons
7. Enzo & Cass
8. The Vaudevillains
9. Usos

Wyatr Family is not a Tag Team... but probably will be now... in that case they would be the #1
>>
>>1467553
These guys actually have a lot of charisma and great delivery.
Also, their match last night was fucking great. They got inventive with the spots like they were working for a different company.
>>
>>1467609

Meanwhile, at NXT...

> American Alpha
> The Revival
> TM-61
> Tomasso and Ciampa
> The Hype Bros
> Authors of Pain
>>
>>1467618
Ciampa and Gargano, TM-61 and to an extent the Revival have yet to find a personality. They all look like generic CAW's. I don't mind the res though.
>>
They're the only entertaining part of Raw.
>>
>>1467618
AoP and HB can fuck off. HB is just them wasting time because they don't know what to do with Mojo, and AoP are burly green slavs with a shit finisher.
Rest are good, though. The top 3 particularly, not too into Tomatoes/Chimpy, but they're solid worker.s
>>
>>1467614
Fandango has always been one of their top talents. Great look, solid in the ring, and very funny.

Breeze is one of the smartest wrestlers in the ring that they have.

I'd like for them both to be legitimate midcard threats but I'll settle for a tag team. They need a push
>>
>>1467618
NXT teams destroy main roster but that's because they actually let them put on good matches.
>>
>>1467628
Nakamura himself said Breeze is a great wrestler. It's mostly his gimmick that pulls him back. Then again this tag team could actually go somewhere if they try.
>>
>>1467609
>molten poop top
>the club 2nd
>breezango not two 3
Shit list, apologise.
>>
>>1467641
I think that NXT puts on far better tag matches than the main roster however i also believe they mostly lack personality and most would sink when coming to the main roster.
>>
>>1467653
I've always felt breeze is a very smart wrestler. Very smooth and his matches flow really well. He never looks lost and always knows the perfect move to do next, which is why he's able to string together such fluent matches. That's what I judge as being a good wrestler, which is why i think he's one of the best they have.

As for his gimmick, I think he plays it really well and it could be a solid midcard gimmick if they gave him some kind of push against someone important.
>>
>>1467618
The Revival are literally "sons of Arn Anderson"
You know nothing of 80s Jim Crockett if you think they have no personality or gimmick.
They are classic 80s tag team.
>>
>>1467668
> classic outlaw tag team
No wonder they suck
>>
>>1467657
>>1467623
The Revival not having personality is just a pre-conception because they look vanilla as fuck. They have no overt, out-there gimmick, but they play Heels very well, even on the mic.
>>
>>1467662
He was trained by Lance Storm
>>
>>1467553
>Run with me, Timothy!

Why do I laugh at random lines?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.