[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Daniel Bryan the GM of Smackdown
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (131 KB, 512x472) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
131 KB, 512x472
>>
>>1467530
This is probably bullshit.
>>
>>1467530

Smarkbusters were right the brand split is a fucking joke
>>
Since they're gonna bring back Trips anyway, they should have Shane name Triple H his GM before Steph does to put one over on her.
>>
>>1467530
>having someone as GM who is more over than the entire active roster
>>
>>1467530

>any excitement and hope I had for Smackdown

and into the garbage it goes
>>
>>1467554
Nobody cares about your Youtube show, stop shilling it.
>>
>>1467555

gee people wouldn't see that coming from a mile away or anything
>>
>>1467555
Yeah they should have Trips and Shane kiss too haha nobody would expect that just a thought haha
>>
>>1467530
Based.

Way to kill RAW this fast, now we only need those Shield faggots stuck on RAW.
>>
>>1467704
>Shieldettys get stuck on Raw
>Ratings that make Diesel look like Stone Cold
>BMJ, AJ, Nakamura and Finn on Smackdown
>New golden era

I can't wait.
>>
>>1467709
Nakamura will most likely go to RAW and probably the same for Balor.

Styles and Cena does seem like sure SD bets.
>>
>>1467649
Nobody cares about your Youtube show either mark
>>
>>1467709
> Finn
>>
>>1467709
>wanting cena on smackdown
>>
>>1467709
Deanetty will be stuck on Smackdown with the other jobbers like Ziggler sadly
>>
Raw gm gonna be Triple H, becuase what Raw needs more of is the authority
>>
>>1467530
I would love this. I miss him
>>
>>1468173
whats up Bryan
>>
Smackdown GM will be probably Stone Cold or something.
Raw will be HHH most likely.
I could see Flair being one of the GM's, or Lita.
Daniel Bryan would never be a GM, because he would never want to be.
He is only doing the cruiserweight challenge because he knows alot of those guys and has a place to stay while he is doing it. Also, he and Brie want a family, which I believe Brie will be pregnant by years end, after CWC is over and they will move back to Washington. Bryan has had his fill of the WWE pie, and to ask him to go back on the road and constantly be in the spotlight, is just something he isn't interested in, unless they do it his way. I could realistically see a Authority (RAW) vs good guy Shane (Smackdown!) rivalry.
>>
Wwe is dead
>>
>>1468342

pretty sure Austin has no desire to return to being on the road full time. Lita? why? that would be fucking horrible.

>because he would never want to be.
how do you know any of that? you do know wrestling is fake right? he'll do whatever is going to bring in a steady paycheck. he's literally Vince's bitch boi

you sound like the biggest mark on the planet btw
>>
>>1468381
>sound like the biggest mark
Not really, I hardly watch WWE.
I just said Lita because it's a wild card. Probably wouldn't happen.
Also, do you really think Daniel Bryan was ever happy with WWE? They only pushed him to capitalize on fans wish to see an underdog. He wasn't even supposed to win at WM 30.
Also, he didn't want to be a trainer and did CWC as a favor to WWE. He just want's to be left alone, that's pretty clear from what I've read. Brie wouldn't had retired if Bryan was just going to go back on the road.
I realize now how ridiculous this all really is and how autistic I am.
Why should I even give a fuck?
>>
>>1467554
Fuck smarkbusters and fuck you. It's a great bloody shit in the middle of the normal /asp/ turds
>>
HHH isn't going to be GM. They'll have a segment where he thinks that Steph is going to pick him but she breaks it to him that she picked someone else. Then HHH will try to sabotage that GM so that Steph will pick him. This will be the running angle on Raw
>>
>>1468342
>Ric "kys" Flair having a role with a lot of talking, especially live

Kek.
>>
>>1467659
It's the first time it has been suggested anywhere on the Internet, so no they wouldn't.

>>1467687
No dude that's going too far, maybe Shane and Steph would be okay though
>>
>mistakenly revealed
>mistakenly

Marky mark.
>>
One of those things where we will be happy to see him for the first 2-3 weeks but will soon devolve into your "wonderful GM" basic display and other even cog in their ass rusty. He will be rich indeed, cracked a few jokes and seeds 6 tag people.

Translation: Yes Vince can I find another
>>
>>1468570
Please no
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.