[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yes, last night I went to my first professional sports-entertainment-live-event.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1468239735240[1].png (89 KB, 456x240) Image search: [Google]
1468239735240[1].png
89 KB, 456x240
Yes, last night I went to my first professional sports-entertainment-live-event. Fan since '91, lived in the woods all this time, now in an area where people congregate and figured I'd check it out. Splurged for ringside seats on the assumption it'd be a one-time thing. Here is a list of my observations:

>Lots of roid guts. Everyone looks oddly textured. Titus O'Neill's ass is massive.

>A half-second clip of Reigns during a "new era" (new generation?) video promo got booed harder than anything else the entire night

>Everyone spits a lot when they sell punches.. kinda gross

>The way the refs move around/react/sell is awesome. Never appreciated that before.

>I get the feeling they have the right idea with a lot of the folks being pushed, despite the IWC's take (or how some workers can come off on TV). Usos were over. Miz was really over, making up for his opponent Darren Young, who clearly was not.

>Match of the night was New Day vs. Strowman/Rowan. No kidding. Borderline comedy, but entertaining as hell.

>Got to see Sin Cara botch a powerbomb/sunset flip spot and go tumbling into the ropes with Sheamus. Check.

>Some mark was heckling Nattie real hard during the womens' match.. cringey stalker hard.

>Workers who expectedly worked the crowd like a wizard: Owens. Workers who unexpectedly worked the crowd like a wizard: Bo Dallas.

Thank you for reading, like/comment/subscribe.
>>
how was dana's tits from ringside famalam
>>
>>1466889
this
>>
Did you get any popcorn or nachos? Did you buy any cool merch?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.