[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REMINDER THAT CM PUNK WILL WIN HIS UFC FIGHT AND ALL YOU FAGGOTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1468245586833[1].png (515 KB, 628x629) Image search: [Google]
1468245586833[1].png
515 KB, 628x629
REMINDER THAT CM PUNK WILL WIN HIS UFC FIGHT AND ALL YOU FAGGOTS (ESPESIALLY YOU CARTER) WILL CRAWL INTO YOUR HOLES AND NEVER HAVE THE COURAGE TO POST HERE EVER AGAIN
>>
>>1466707
hi phil
>>
>>1466707
>CM punk
>actually fighting

Weird isn't it that he keeps getting injured before his matches
>>
>>1466707
based fucking punk

vince and his beta orbiters about to be destroyed
>>
With how much shit gall is talking I'm expecting it to be a paid fall.

There's saying you think you'll win, and then there's just trashing a dude. You'd think he was /asp/.
>>
Honestly I don't think he will win, but I want to see it just for the shitstorm that would happen
>>
I want him to win just to see all the autists and manbabies on this board lose their fuckin minds.
/asp/ tears = best tears.
>>
If CM Punk wins I'll leave /asp/ forever how bout that.
>>
>>1468294
You won't, your autism needs an outlet and we unwillingly are the recipients
>>
>>1468294
lol no you wont, you sad sack of shit
You'll never leave this place
You need this place because it's your only outlet for human interaction
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.