[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got back from Raw, ask me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: joelouisarena.jpg (44 KB, 695x360) Image search: [Google]
joelouisarena.jpg
44 KB, 695x360
Just got back from Raw, ask me anything.
>>
Did you enjoy the show?-
>>
Did you want to kill yourself
>>
>>1466537
Did Dana Brooke's boobs look big in person?
>>
how did u feel about dana
>>
Were you the smark trying to start the what chant on Vince?
>>
>>1466537
Did you mark out for Deans savage promo.
>>
>>1466551
Immensely.

>>1466557
Immensely.

>>1466555
Nope.

>>1466560
It was weird that she was ragdolling Sasha so much.

>>1466563
No, I thought that was kinda dumb, honestly.

>>1466570
I marked out harder when he came out for the dark match (Dean/Sami vs. Seth/AJ).
>>
>>1466537
Did you get to smell dana's farts
>>
>>1466537
Will the red wings ever win a another cup
>>
>>1466537
what pokemon did you catch there?
>>
>>1466537

How non-existent was the crowd's reaction to Deanetty?
>>
>>1466576
Was the dm good?
>>
>>1466537
How big is Batista's dick?
>>
>>1466577
I was in the upper bowl, so, no.

>>1466579
God, I hope so.

>>1466582
Haven't downloaded it yet.

>>1466586
Dean got probably 2nd or 3rd biggest pops of the night, got a small "YOU DESERVE IT" chant at one point. People went crazy for him in the dark match.

>>1466590
It was pretty great, probably highlight of the night, though they did tease the hot tag a little too long.
>>
how much did sashas pop btfo becketty's superstar jobber tier pop
>>
How over was my nigga faggot Darren young
>>
>>1466620
Sasha got one of the bigger pops of the night and a bunch of "SASHA" chants. People didn't give a shit about Charlotte or Dana, but they were really into Sasha.

>>1466624
Pretty over, despite the weird-ass way he won. People were genuinely happy when he and Backlund were celebrating in the ring.
>>
>>1466627
Based Sasha. Becketty samefagger fuckin btfo
>>
Bought tickets for the Raw in Providence. Should I be hopeful?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.