[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BECAUSE I'M THE MIZ...AND I'MMMM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Crowd: AWWWEESSOOOOMMMEEEEEEEEE

Face Miz ftw at Battleground.
>>
I'm cringing at the thought of bland Darren winning the title. It will be the worst IC reign since Marc Mero.

And you KNOW Darren will when after all of the non-effort put into the terrible promos with Backlund.
>>
>>1466648
Shut the fuck up. Darren young is based
>>
Doesn't the crowd chant "AAAAWFUUUUL"? That used to be a thing a few years back, think Morrison started it in their feud but idk, they do also chant "Miz TV" along with him so who knows

If thats the case, Miz is truly the GOAT, getting actual heel heat and the crowd on his side if he wants to, the IC title is below him at this point
>>
>>1466654
Even if that is true you got to think of the title itself. Darren Young is essentially a literally who under-carder and would probably knock the IC title matches into the pre-show if he doesn't get uppermid-carders challenging him. I'd rather Miz drop it to someone who could actually carry it.
>>
>>1466506
>Face Miz
Yeah because that was such a success last time, it worked so well I thought the Miz had become an ambassador instead of a wrestler.
>>
>>1466648
Miz's reign has been shit, with him being a no-show for half of it. But holy fuck D-Young is a step down from lukewarm turd. The dude is below-average in-ring and one of the least charismatic people walking the planet.
>>
>>1467651
Based miz working the crowd yet again.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.