[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's his endgame?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: -X0t_VTF.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
-X0t_VTF.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
What's his endgame?
>>
Crashing the ratings
>>
File: 1458604279734.jpg (92 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1458604279734.jpg
92 KB, 512x384
>>1466426
WITH NO SURVIVORS!
>>
Be a senile old man and only write content that personally entertains himself. Stephanie is too much of an ass kisser and won't buy out the shares, so she won't ever take it from him like Vince bought it from Sr. when he had bigger plans and a rebellious thought to buy out all the smaller companies and take control from the NWA territories.

Shane tried doing his own thing and it seems like it was a failure, now he's back to work for the 'E and get a paycheck. Otherwise, has no interest in the WWE.

Triple H can't afford to buy out the shares most likely, but even if he did he is married to Steph. He's just cruising up the ladder but will never be allowed to take over the WWE completely, even if he might be their best bet to lead the company with new initiatives now that he isn't burying everybody.

Best bet for WWE is for somebody to buy out a majority of the shares and wrest all the McMahon's out of power, but I doubt that will ever happen. WWE will probably just fluctuate around their current ratings and mediocre stories and have occassional flash in the pan good things happen, but shit the rest of the way. Still carry good enough rating to remain on USA Network and get ad revenue, but never good enough to be the highest rated show on cable television period, like in the later 90's or the juggernaut of the 80's.
>>
>>1466449
They'll just settle with what they have now. If for some unforeseen reason USA kicks them off their signal someone else will jump in and take them because they are a known brand.

Now if the unimaginable happens (which is very unlikely) and they end up without a TV deal in the US they have TV deals overseas and the WWE Network ready on standby, I'd say in the next 5 years wouldn't be surprised if there's a live simulcast of RAW/SD on tv and on the network.
>>
Fucking his daughter
>>
Do you think this is real?

that raw and SD will really be run by shane and steph?

I feel like there might be something to this
>>
>>1466474
That's the WWE's main problem, or at least one of them. They are just making good enough to stay on a very prominent television station and have become extremely complacent because of it. They have money, so they don't have to take risks to make money. They don't have to stick their necks out. Everybody shows up, clocks in, clocks out and cashes a paycheck.

Guys who may be on the chopping block are usually the ones to exert to most effort.
>>
>>1466493
Ya got worked, kid
>>
>>1466515
my nigger, im dead ass.

vince wouldn't, but he would
>>
>>1466431
post more bane wwe shoops
>>
Making sure the company dies with him
>>
>>1466449
>he fell for the triple H is any better than Vince meme
>>
>>1466449
> Shane tried doing his own thing and it seems like it was a failure

Successfully makes a media company, makes it profitable from the ground up. Considered a failure.

Do you even know what you're talking about mark?
>>
>>1466730
nigga he got sued for millions by his 'company'
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.