[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so can we all agree that his return has been a complete disaster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: seth-rollins.jpg (45 KB, 507x337) Image search: [Google]
seth-rollins.jpg
45 KB, 507x337
so can we all agree that his return has been a complete disaster so far?
>>
go smoke some pot Roman
>>
his entire solo career has been a complete disaster
>>
He has been popping all night
only issue is creative
that edited together segment was a 10/10
>>
>>1464302
What is he supposed to be? I mean, he's still acting like heel Seth, but now he actually fights, and the only person he's really laying into is Reigns, which is only going to get him pops...Is this tweener Seth to fight Lunatic Ambrose and The Guy Reigns?
>>
>>1464302
Literally better than Punk in every way

only reddit disagrees
>>
>>1464437
>that edited together segment was a 10/10

it painfully unfunny, derivative, middle school level,
schlock. pure fucking cringe. exactly the type of humor Vince loves.
>>
>>1464485
He can't touch Punk on the mic. Very few in the last ten years can.
>>
>>1464603
Phil, please, take a shower, hit the weights, and get a clue.
>>
>>1464302
Yes terrible. Dean had to carry him tonight.
>>
>>1464437
He is getting mostly cheers, but of course creative wants him to be a heel. Meanwhile Roman is getting mostly boos, and they are pushing him as a face. They better halve a double turn at Battleground.
>>
>>1464302
No. No I can't agree with that at all.

In fact, it sounds like you're kind of a retard. I hate you.

I'm tempted to hit you.
>>
>>1466324
No no no, you gotta call him Philip Jack Brooks like his dad used to before he molested him *cough convicted sex offender *cough
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.