[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is phill the pokemon go, dark souls, and overwatch of /asp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Is phill the pokemon go, dark souls, and overwatch of /asp/?
>>
>>1463280
>pokemon go, dark souls, and overwatch
Yea, literally shit
>>
>>1463288
/asp/ IS meant to be solely for discussion of wrestling,MMA and other sports.

However, I MUST inform you that your opinion is fucking wrong and you are a faggot kill urself.
>>
He's Perfect Dark, a really great copy, and paste of a superior product, but still is talked about, and memed on a regular basis points
>>
>>1463280
Kek based Darwin barney
>>
>>1463314
have sex
>>
>>1463329
>a really great copy, and paste of a superior product,
Who is Punk a copy and paste of?
>>
File: fed chin.jpg (156 KB, 960x948) Image search: [Google]
fed chin.jpg
156 KB, 960x948
>>1463280
Haven't played Overwatch but are you implying Dark Souls and Pokemon Go are good games?
Toppest of keks desu.
>>
>>1463280
Can you speak fucking English? What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>modern gaming
>ever
>>
>>1463344
I don't think Pokemon Go is strictly a game.
>>
>>1463352
Whatever it is, its vanilla as fuck. It has potential I wont lie but atm I won't have a go at it.

Only if they made an MMO :(
>>
>>1463357
>Pokemon MMO

Considering the actual main-line games have all the MMO functionality I'd ever desire through accessible online battling, I can't agree tbhfam
Besides, those already exist and are plagued by crippling autists.

Also mandatory
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/jul/10/pokemon-go-armed-robbers-dead-body
>>
>>1463344
No, I'm implying they're all shit same with Phillips
>>
>>1463366
Yeah there are several third party MMOs. The Minecraft one seemed interesting but got boring real quick.

I just don't think Nintendo wants to risk investing millions but I can't see how it can go wrong unless they make it P2W for every island or what not.
>>
>>1463349
>gaming
>ever
>>
>>1463344
What's wrong with dark souls? Also don't you dare use the a-word
>>
Video games are for fucking nerds bro, go get laid you fucking loser.
>>
The anti smarks are in full force today. Must be drawn to the punk threads, such a sad existence
>>
>>1463288
Should added league of legends., only nonshit game
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.