[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The BOOBPLEX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
why is this allowed
tell me anons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUj65V7D0aw
>>
It's part of his gimmick
>>
because she can do the ballplex
>>
>>1463140
>Trying to make some sense of outlaw wrestling

el oh el
>>
>>1463140
Because it's funny.
>>
File: jim1.jpg (12 KB, 363x341) Image search: [Google]
jim1.jpg
12 KB, 363x341
>>1463175
>I never even knew what outlaw wrestling was or what it meant until I heard Jim Cornette say it
Cornette would bury you IRL for being a fucking lemming mark just parroting him like that you know
>>
>>1463282
Hi Joey, shouldn't you be traveling to another show for $50 and a cold hotdog?
>>
Killing wrestling. Fucking smarks will praise this.
>>
>>1463336
Outlaw wrestling is a dumb meme and you marks would never have known what it meant if not for Corny.
Of all the people to pick to choose to parrot your views from.
And yes Corny would cuss you out IRL for mindlessly parroting him like a lemming. He won't be your friend. Also he hates WWE more than anything else so you guys need to start parroting him on that too.
>>
File: 1408333488010.jpg (38 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
1408333488010.jpg
38 KB, 500x479
>>1463342
>Outlaw Wrestling
>>
>>1463355
I don't think you are doing that right mate
You're making it look like everyone who spouts le outlaw meme is a fedora tipper.
Which you all are of course.
But I'm not sure you meant to accidentally insult yourself just now.
>>
>>1463374
Calm down Joey
>>
File: beta.jpg (45 KB, 634x467) Image search: [Google]
beta.jpg
45 KB, 634x467
>>1463436
>insults himself while attempting to insult someone else
>sh-sh-shut up, y-y-you m-m-must b-b-b-be Joey Ryan!!
you should really just end your life right now
there is no fixing this desu
>>
File: 1467586950127.png (272 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1467586950127.png
272 KB, 480x480
>>1463140
Your complaining about that when the same guy does spots where he gets hit in the dick and the other guy takes damage
Or how about this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmjNlqUpDjc
Based Joey Ryan
>>
>>1464062
Absolutely based. Don't know why that other faggot is saying this is killing wrestling. It's filling a niche.
>>
>>1463140
>why is this allowed
Because indy wrestling is the last bastion of pro wrestling that hasn't been cucked and jewed to death.
>>
Joey Ryan is one creepy dude.
>>
Candice Lerae needs to move to Japan she could continue wrestling with the Joshi's

I'm still waiting for my Candice vs Io Shirai rivalry
>>
File: joey1054.jpg (37 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
joey1054.jpg
37 KB, 420x420
Joey Ryan has the worst fucking shirts in the history of the sport
>>
>>1463140
That's a very dangerous maneuver and could easily result in serious spinal damage. Especially considering they're fragile females.
>>
>joey ryan was contracted in LOLTNA by clocking al snow off-scripts
>>
>>1464062
>all those butthurt worked marks in the comments
glorious
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.