[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BOOMAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 1430099372227.png (1 MB, 1304x657) Image search: [Google]
1430099372227.png
1 MB, 1304x657
Why is Roman hated so much?
The majority of fans boo him at live arenas like he's a terrorist yet they have no solid reason to.
it's not the title push because he gets the same reaction without the belt and he's a pretty decent wrestler, so his in-ring ability isn't a reason to boo him.

it can't be his mic skills surely.
>>
>>1462575
fat smakrs following the herd mentality because their 5'2'' indie darling isn't being pushed
>>
>>1462575
They boo him like a terrorist because he is one.
>debuts with a riot-squad like group of enforcers
>they wear bulletproof combat gear
>they wear masks in notable appearances
>includes a sand-nigger and a former druggie
>they are causing ratings to bomb

Shield did 9/11.
>>
>>1462589
Backstage politics don't come into question with normies and they generally cheer the top guy, especially if he's a face.
Unless the smarks have taken over live arenas or normies joining in the boos like sheep
>>
>>1462671
Backstage politics aren't in question. He's just not fun to watch.
>>
>>1462589
Not sure about out of character but that's just cockiness and is seen as a good thing. The Rock and Austin did similar shit.
>>
>>1462676
If we're not talking about backstage politics then WWE telling the crowd to cheer him doesn't make sense. We didn't have Vince come out and verbally tell the crowd to cheer him, no he came out and pushed him just like alot of top guys.

it's smarks taking over just like the dbry shit.
>>
>>1462691
I never said the crowd were told to cheer him.
But that doesn't constitute backstage politics, considering it occurs center-stage by definition. Crowds are being told to cheer someone who is not fun to watch.
Continue to delude yourself all you want. There's no hostile smark take-over. He's just dull.
>>
>>1462696
who the fuck do you think is better on this garbage roster you autistic neckbeard piece pf trash
>>
>>1462696
and center-stage it was still a push like any other top guy, to a normie who doesn't look too deep into it it's not a case of "look that wrestling company is telling me to cheer him", it's building up his character to make him look good.
it's all about the average fans at live events joining in on the fun around them with chants, once a reaction catches on it's hard not to join in (WHAT / YES)

I only say this because every single person i've met that isn't a 400 pound landwhale either likes Roman or thinks he's average, not HATE. and there's a surprising abundance of wrestling fans at my uni.
>>
Because hes really good looking and talented and doesn't watch anime or play nerd video games
>>
>>1462736
Stay nad,

>>1462737
>still a push

It was far-more forceful. Hence why it's hamfisted nature became such a deterrent, for casual and hardcore fan alike.
Though, I'm sure your anecdotal evidence and blatant theorizing trumps arenas full of people proving me right. Do go on.
>>
>>1462575
Over pushed, poor booking. Seriously the hate he is getting isn't even his fault. Wwe has basically spent the past 2 years shoving Roman down fans throats. Every angle has basically been just to get him over.
>>
>>1462746
The good looking shit doesn't fly. Guys like Orton, Cody, Dolph etc have never had fans boo them like Roman. Safe to say they are good looking guys that women seem to love as well.
>>
>>1462575
Booked too strong, boring in the ring, shitty finishers, shitty mic skills, forced on the fans
>>
>>1462752
He's much better looking that those white bois. White people can't be good looking
>>
smarks started hijacking crowds because he wasn't a vanilla midget
>>
>>1462755
This
>>
>>1462747
>It was far-more forceful.
Except he was still getting mass boos before any mega push was put forth. a RR win isn't a forceful push yet it became it's own meme with Roman. Same happened with Batista because he was on his way to the top after his RR win.
it's clear that the hardcore fans can't sand someone they detest as the top guy anymore, it's a trickle effect once you get a group of virgin nobodies reacting a certain way it becomes cancerous and spreads because sane people like to join in, like the zero personality vanilla midget's YES chant.
>>
>>1462757
I think in the end of the day they're mad their favorites aren't getting pushed and they will boo anyone who will, and when their favorite does get pushed they'll get sick of them and want someone else. Some post on Leddit like 2 months after Bryan won the belt at WMXXX was literally bitching about being sick of him, that and the fans chanting CM Punk at him and Stephanie pretty much showed me that they stop caring when someone jumps the shark.

It's going to happen to Dean, it's going to happen again to Rollins.
>>
>>1462755
>>1462762
Orton is literally the pinnacle of man.
>>
>>1462782
He's white.
>>
>>1462791
so not only is he good looking, but also smart

based orton
>>
>>1462575
he's the bosses chosen one, the bosses are heels... so you gotta hate the golden boy. Lance Storm explains this theory in some youtube video, don't remember which. It a kinda smart mark out of kayfabe "reality" view the fans have today, which is product of how the same guys in the wwe/wcw kept on killing kayfabe through the years. Also le shoved down your throats man.
>>
>>1462774
Because he was pushed forcefully and it was clear as day to casual audiences.
Keep it up, though. Your delusion's fun. It's le smark boogeyman, amirite, Reddit?
>>
>>1462752
>Guys like Orton, Cody, Dolph etc have never had fans boo them

These guys have gotten crickets and no reaction at some points in their career. That's 10 times worse than being booed.
>>
>>1462575
what if it is a hostile takeover by the smarks? so be it. it's not the smarks fault that roman being booed (((wrongly))). blame the poor pajeets.

>it can't be his mic skills surely
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z55UrEEooh8
granted, vince tried to backpedal and make him talk less, but there's no coming back from tater tots

>>1462791
he is, before he decides to make tattoo sleeves
that, and him having no ass
>>
File: boo.png (225 KB, 342x506) Image search: [Google]
boo.png
225 KB, 342x506
>>1462575
>>1462589
>>
>>1462575
Because he doesn't do flips, chain wrassle and isn't a good talker, although I enjoy watching him because I don't take my wrassling seriously.
>>
>>1462575
Because they're indie darling vanilla midget isn't being pushed. At first I wasn't a fan of Reigns being pushed too fast, but all the butthurt he causes from working smarks is making me like him a lot. His in ring ability isn't bad either.
>>
Boring as fuck. The whole shield is boring thus resulting in RECORD LOWS.

Get the championship on Jericho before he goes on tour.
>>
>>1463360
Who he should feud with over it?
>>
>>1463364
Cena
>>
>>1462575
He's not BMJ.
>>
>>1463064
I'M HERE RIGHT NOW TO BE THE FIRST MAN TO D-e-de..DECLARE

AT THE ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH

>>
File: 1465861135059.png (1 MB, 997x825) Image search: [Google]
1465861135059.png
1 MB, 997x825
>bork lasnor borked hunt in ufc 200
>returns to wwe, borked snoreton
>back to main event picture
>rimjob is the champ
>again, wwe is making roman on par with lasnor
>mark hunt is rolling on his bed
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.