[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Double Back kick the best Defensive/Offensive move? h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Is the Double Back kick the best Defensive/Offensive move?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7mG70S8tkA
>>
>>1462378
>Is the Double Back kick the best Defensive/Offensive move?
Yes. It's a hybrid Wing Chun + Taekwondo move. You can tell by the high level acrobatic skill required to perform the move well, along with the combination of defense and offense simultaneously.
>>
>>1462378
No. The spear is.
>>
if someone properly defends against it chances are you're going to land on your stomach or your back, whereas with normal kicks you'd have to mess the kick up entirely and fall all on your own, or get your leg grabbed, or get sweeped while trying to kick someone in the head in order to fall

furthermore if the first kick doesn't land due to them stepping backwards or sideways you're in an awkward position and might make the mistake of automatically trying to perform the second kick

i wouldn't recommend it
>>
>>1462378
Its a good move, just make sure the first kick lands on the body or else you're fucked
>>
>>1462378
that isn't a back kick, its a side kick followed up by a spinning side kick

if you didn't do karate you don't know how to do a back kick becuase nobody else teaches it. You are supposed to be standing 12 and 6 and kicking backwards like a mule
>>
>>1465540
>if you didn't do karate
Does Korean Karate (TKD) count?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.