[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He returns tonight on RAW. Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: der-vipor.jpg (22 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
der-vipor.jpg
22 KB, 500x312
He returns tonight on RAW.

Thoughts?
>>
>>1462157
If he's a Heel, good.
If he's a Face, don't care.
>>
>>1462157
Mr. Snooze will make me wanna get my booze.
>>
>>1462157
He'll hurt his shoulder coming out through the curtain and be out for another five months.
>>
>>1462170
>Sami Zayn and Randy Orton form a tag team
>based around tandem offense in which they work eachother and their own shoulders
>>
File: CnF_zcKWIAAgN8D.jpg large.jpg (142 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
CnF_zcKWIAAgN8D.jpg large.jpg
142 KB, 1024x1024
Pic related is the only thing worth watching Raw for this week.
>>
>>1462190
bray is cute
>>
>>1462157
>Bork doesn’t give a shit
>works stiff
>vs Orton with his glass shoulder
>Gets thrown around like a ragdoll
>2-3 weeks later Orton is injured again
I don’t know with the booking though seems pretty dangerous for Orton.
>>
>>1462157
Which jobber will he bury on a weekly basis until SS? My money's on various Social Outcasts members.
>>
>>1462157
Orton more like Boreton amiright?
>>
>>1462157
THE RATINGS KILLER
>>
Can he fucking not?
>>
I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
>>
WHERE'S RANDY

OH GOD DAMN WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH RANDY
>>
When will WWE start with the inevitable 1.5 hour higher quality/no filler block that we all want?

I could get more excited about Orton coming back if I knew it wasn't going to be after a 15 minute botched promo, 2 awful filler matches, more fucking nonsense regarding the tag team championship, another awful promo, and a semi decent match that lasts 10 minutes
>>
>HeY Enzo and Cass, this is the midcard and it's WHERE YOU BELONG, and there's only ONE word to explain how you're getting there, RKO
>>
>>1462157
gut gött, does he got no ass
>>
>>1462190
Bray is actually looking pretty good now. How lond will he be able to keep it up?
>>
>>1462157
If he comes back to Burn in my Light I will mark out.
>>
>>1462418
He won't. Why would he?
>>
>>1462160
Since Brock is basically a face now, I assume Randy will return as a heel.
>>
>>1462157
he's gonna do an RKO, injure himself again and retire afterwards,
>>
>>1462431
I know he wouldn't but the Legend Killer days were way better than da viper ones. I'd just like him to go back to that gimmick if you can call it that.
>>
>>1462409
Never. Even less of a chance with the brand split now that they will have less people to fill 5 hours of story based wrestling unless they bring up half the NXT roster and the 4 old guys they were reported bringing back.
>>
Reminder that Orton injured his shoulder taking out the trash cans to the kerb.
And he also once injured his shoulder punching the ring mat too hard.
Legit
>>
>>1462457
They haven't really seemed intent to paint Brock as a full-on, overt villain, though. I think they're still trying to claw some hatred towards him, for the put-over Roman rightfully deserves in Vince's eyes.
>>
>>1462660
Brock got $2.5 million for his UFC fight, I wonder how much more he would get to put Reigns over.
>>
>>1462692
Considering how much a third Roman WM Main Event would probably draw?
2.5 Million balls of lint.
>>
Couldn't give a fuck. When does Roman return? That's the real question
>>
>>1462190

yfw when Wyatts introduce their newest member in the compound segment and it's BROTHER NERO?
>>
Very excited, I've been waiting for him to come back.
>>
>>1462190
dis gon b gud
>>
>>1462654

He injured his shoulder so that he wouldn't have to work with deanetty. Even he realized jobbing to another shield member was bad for his stock.
>>
>>1463006
This. Based randy. Would rather legit.break his shoulder than work with deanetty
>>
>>1462642
it's not about not enough people
it's about not enough effort from creative teams to make stories with the people they got
>>
>>1463015
I bet your mother wants to kill herself knowing she raised a manlet dweeb
>>
>>1463021
>1.87
>>
>>1463021

Hop on a treadmill and shed off some of those extra pounds. Sitting on the computer all day defending some balding twink """"champion"""" while eating cheetos must have you looking like a landwhale by now.
>>
>You see Brock may be the beast, but let me remind you that I am THE Viper, and when I stick my fangs into the beast's neck, my poison will slowly take him down as I have my way with him
>>
>>1463032
Huh?

>>1463027
Wat u mean?
>>
File: lose weight.jpg (246 KB, 620x895) Image search: [Google]
lose weight.jpg
246 KB, 620x895
>>1463054

Lose weight you demented fat trash
>>
>yfw this hits instead of the shitty theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmxwqTi0gyU
>>
>>1463046
Are you writing the inevitable XXX Parody of the greatest feud that WWE will have created in the past 7 years
>>
>>1463086

I think he just got a leak of Randy's script from tonight.
>>
>>1462202
He'll throw a hissy fit again and try to get Bork fired
>>
File: 1467388222617.png (386 KB, 548x549) Image search: [Google]
1467388222617.png
386 KB, 548x549
>>1463063
>>
>>1463062
Wat u mean?
>>
>>1463145

I mean that you're a fat brown manlet
>>
>>1463046
R-R-Randy senpai
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.