[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post people that would have been incredibly over as babyfaces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: ryback.png (237 KB, 562x408) Image search: [Google]
ryback.png
237 KB, 562x408
Post people that would have been incredibly over as babyfaces if they would have gotten a proper push.

Ryback:
>larger than life
>inspirational (works out a lot and doesn't eat everything, also not a roidhead like Roman Reigns)
>passionate (almost died from an injury but still continued)
>friendly, norma-dude smile
>destroys bad guys like CM Punk
>>
>>1462073
>"The Big Guy"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlNWY-VuDG8
>>
>>1462073
He was fine before they turned him into a pussy who reads women's self help books.
>>
>>1462073
>>1462081
Reminder that Ryback drew buys out the ass for that one HiAC PPV against Punk
Reminder that fans were actually fairly behind his character at a few points.
>>
>>1462073
Dude lacks talent and he's shit on the Mic tho
>>
>>1462073
Brayy

Guy got huge reactions in that tag match along Reigns.

But the writers are so shortsighted that the LoN disbanding after Brayy injury was enough to kill the idea of face Brayy.

Now he is jobbing to New Day.
>>
>>1462101
>But the writers are so shortsighted that the LoN disbanding after Brayy injury was enough to kill the idea of face Brayy.
Yes that was ludicrous. Even when he came back the crowd popped huge, then there was just a massive sense of deflation when New Day came out and started a feud.
>>
>>1462104
Yeah i had that same reaction.

Everytime Brayy looks like slightly confronting a heel (Like the two Triple H staredowns) he gets huge pops.

WWE really has killed Brayy mommentum every time they can.
>>
>>1462131
He needs to go over HHH clean.
>>
>>1462177
I would welcome this.

That staredown at the Rumble really made me want to see a HHH/Bray match.
>>
>>1462073
I liked heel Ryback. It was awesome when he turned on Cena after Mania. He was so over but then Super Cena had to bury him. His bully gimmick was hilarious also.
>>
>>1462073
When's your next match, Ryan?
>>
>>1462092

Actually his shoot on coming back after surgery was one of the better promos of this generation desu.
>>
>>1462177
>>1462183
That match would be fucking awesome, too.
If Trips, at his size, can make someone like Dean at his look threatening, I'd love to see what he could do with someone who actually wrestles menacingly.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.