[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Ryback is on roids!" WWE's favourite guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: why Ryback is muscular.jpg (68 KB, 849x539) Image search: [Google]
why Ryback is muscular.jpg
68 KB, 849x539
>"Ryback is on roids!"
WWE's favourite guy Reigns get suspended for doing roids
>"Ryback i-is one r-roids!"

WWE suspends the guy they want on top for taking drugs to get big but won't suspend a midcarder for """""doing the same"""""?

Why can't smarks face the facts and accept that Ryback is 100% natural?
>>
holy fuck how do you curl 50 lbs, thats insane
>>
Whys he so shit? Honestly he's one of wrestlings only hopes. He's a throwback. A fuckin huge monster that should go out and kill people. Push him like Yoko wtf
>>
>>1461632
Is he actually on them
>>
>>1461632
I wish he'd come back and kill Reigns
>>
>>1461635
>he so shit
>Push him

fucking sizequeens
>>
>>1461632
>>1461634
>>1461635
>>1461638
Ryan, this is starting to get sad now.
>>
>>1461639
The best monster heels of all time have all been shit. Andre, and Yoko both come to mind. Sometimes just being big and menacing is all you need. A big scary guy the crowd can just hate enough to want to see your manlet heros one day topple. Only big monster heel I can think of that was great in ring was Bam Bam
>>
>>1461635
>he's so shit
>honestly he's one of wrestlings only hopes
>push him
>he's so shit
fucking anti-smarks
>>
>>1461632

Ryback aint natty, hes probably on clen, tren, hgh, etc.

At least hes smart enough to cycle and not pop for it, unlike coconut nigger ramen.
>>
>>1461639
>>1461643
>>1461648
Hi Phil! How's that UFC training going? Better not get injured!
>>
>>1461654
Hey Ryan, when's your next match again? Better be soon, them roids ain't gonna pay for themselves.
>>
>>1461648

Am i an anti smark for wanting an easy to push guy to get a push? Goldberg was shit, he had a look. That's it. He became one of the 3 biggest stars in 90s wrestling. You guys are just too jaded, but sometimes I feel like simplifying things can pay dividends
>>
>>1461647
>Andre The Giant
>Shit Wrestler
Choose one
>>
File: vadertime.gif (999 KB, 310x223) Image search: [Google]
vadertime.gif
999 KB, 310x223
>>1461647
How is it possible to be this underage?
>>
>>1461660
Goldberg had charisma and is honestly underrated as far as his in-ring goes.

>easy to push

If it's so easy, it would've happened by now.
>>
>>1461664
Goldberg gets shit on alot because he wasn't the safest guy in the ring, but I'll be damned if I could say that I don't like him.
>>
>>1461673
He was a bit ahead of the curve in terms of MMA influence in his offense.

Also, this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2PntIit5SQ
>>
>>1461661
He was shit during his time of his biggest success.
>>
>>1461681
>not realising the twilight of Andre's career was solely a vehicle to put Hogan over

Are you dumb?
>>
>>1461678
Those backflips are rather basic considering the fact that he lands hands-first.
>>
>>1461684
Not to mention they are pointless.
>>
>>1461662
Vader was so shit, he even knew he was shit. It was weird watching him. I like earthquake more than him as a big heel

>>1461664

He had a look which translated into charisma. He was a big motherfucker who looked like a killer and never spoke. Oh, and he won damn near 200 straight matches. Who WOULDN'T get behind that kind of momentum?

>>1461661

Shit as in, moveset and stuff. Doesn't break out flipping chinlocks and constant high spots because he absolutely doesn't have to. The good monster heels are great workers but shit cause they should be. I don't wanna boo a big motherfucker thats constantly putting on 5 star matches that he's leading the pace in. I liked the ol school formula
>>
>>1461687
>Who WOULDN'T get behind that kind of momentum?
People who appreciate talent and know that it's fake.
>>
>>1461687
>Vader was so shit, he even knew he was shit.

stop posting now

>Shit as in, moveset and stuff. Doesn't break out flipping chinlocks and constant high spots because he absolutely doesn't have to.

Begging you to stop being this underage.

>he actually thinks a match or wrestler can only be good with highspot flippy shit
>>
>>1461647
>Only big monster heel I can think of that was great in ring was Bam Bam
Earthquake and Vader as well
>>
>Cryback is a pussy who has a fucking Tumblr and cries about the WWE and posts pictures of his ugly dog all day.
>/Asp/is align themselves to this fag

Really makes you think.
>>
>>1461661
I will choose both.
>>
>>1461886

Bossman as well.

On that note, the Bossman/Vader matches in WCW are pretty damn good for throwaway midcard punch-ups. The quake/bossman matches, not so much.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (328 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
328 KB, 1920x1080
>>1461632
>Roidbotch fans aren't aware that Reigns's suspension is a work
>They think this roid gut is natural

Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>1461933
>Reigns's suspension is a work
Yes, let's make believe believe that the guy we want as the #1 babyface is a drug user.
>They think this roid gut is natural
He was breathing in there.
>>
File: Graver Consequences.png (1003 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Graver Consequences.png
1003 KB, 1600x900
>monster heels can't be good in ring
>>
>>1461937
>make believe
We all already know they're all roided up anyway. WWE don't really have anything to risk. They're already planning his road to redemption. Roman will have the title by Summerslam and your shitty Ryback will still be jobless.
>>
>>1461943
>liking Roidman Reigns
>hating based Ryback
You'd literally cheer for anyone WWE pushes.
>>
>>1461947
>implying
I don't like Roman, I'm just not delusional like you.
>>
> HI PHIL
What did roidberg mean by this?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.