[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is loved by everyone? Whenever her name comes up in a shoot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Molly_Holly_bio.jpg (55 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Molly_Holly_bio.jpg
55 KB, 1200x675
Why is loved by everyone? Whenever her name comes up in a shoot they always gush about how amazing she is. I've never any stories about her to explain the praise she gets from everyone.
>>
>>1461558
I'm reading Daniel Bryan's autobiography right now. He said that when he was in Memphis Molly Holly came down and women weren't supposed to help the other guys set up the ring but she did it anyway and was the first one to do so or something like that.
>>
Cause she had dat ass
>>
Remember when Macho had a harem of Molly, Madussa and female Gorgeous George?
>>
>>1461619
I actually do.

Macho Midlife Crisis OH YEAH
>>
>>1461558
Some people are genuinely nice.

There is that one person who has an issue with her.
>>
>>1461558
She's not amazing, she was just all-around good and never stepped on toes.
>>
>>1461558

She was genuinely nice, hard working, loved the business, cared about putting on a good match, and was a pretty good worker who even innovated her own finisher.
>>
>>1461558
She a good Christian girl
>>
>>1461558
half of the youtube comments have crazy autists screaming that she's a bad person
>>
>>1462362
>autists
Autist. It's literally one guy. He has twitters and blogs dedicated to making shit up about her. He's infamous among a lot of the IWC and is legit deranged
>>
>>1462369
link(s)?
>>
>>1462362
is it something about her using church-like front to steal money? i wonder what molly did to her.
>>
>>1462377
arrestnoragreenwald.blogspot.com/

Mind you there has never been a reputable source backing up any of this lunatic's drivel. Wrestlers that knew her all seem to love her and say she's a good person, even fucking New Jack
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.