[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about Roman Reigns?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: roman-reigns-2014.jpg (682 KB, 2382x2949) Image search: [Google]
roman-reigns-2014.jpg
682 KB, 2382x2949
What do you guys think about Roman Reigns?
>>
Best CM Punk sice CM Punk left
>>
File: 1445820355685.webm (3 MB, 710x400) Image search: [Google]
1445820355685.webm
3 MB, 710x400
He's based and works the smarks into oblivion
>>
He's good, people would love him if he wasn't pushed into everyone's throat.
>>
he's fucking based
>>
>>1461359
I agree, he's an excellent wrestler, but he's kinda boring to be pushed like that
>>
He's the only reason I watch WWE. I haven't watched a Raw since he was suspended.
>>
>>1461395
Your english is much better now Rami
>>
Only good thing about WWE
>>
>>1461359
They wouldn't care about him.

>>1461390
>he's an excellent wrestler,

The fucking state of your standards.
>>
record low ratings speak for themselves
>>
>>1461428
but thats dean.
>>
>>1461428
Deano is worse anon. Roman is second worst.
>>
>>1461347
More like "Noman Strains"!
>>
>>1461347
He ain't the guy.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>
File: romanfan.jpg (25 KB, 442x233) Image search: [Google]
romanfan.jpg
25 KB, 442x233
>>1461347
>fedoramen
>>
>>1461358
When did they wrestle each other at a PPV? It's like I missed everything in the last 2 years.
>>
He's the hero WWE needs right now
>>
>>1461347
Roman is a good wrestler. Not a great wrestler. He has mediocre mic skills. We all thought the same about Cena 10 years ago. Let's see where Roman goes
>>
>>1461694
Roman vs. Bray was the feud right before the Roman vs. Authority feud if I'm not mistaken, and it was awful. Bray Wyatt was targeting Roman for... reasons. And then lost a whole lot
>>
>>1461711
Ah, now I remember.
>>
>>1461347
Hes good , a heel turn would be great.
Also snarks hate him and get buttexterminated by the big dog.
I like that
>>
>>1461824
>a heel turn would be great.

Ramen needs mic skills or charisma for that.

He's got neither.
>>
>>1461829
Hello fedoramen poster.
>>
>>1461347
Needs a heel run and to drop that fist cocking bullshit
>>
>>1461849
the fist cocking would be gr8 as a heel, it looks smug af
>>
File: 1467929958857.gif (890 KB, 200x169) Image search: [Google]
1467929958857.gif
890 KB, 200x169
Has consistently been putting on the most entertaining and best worked matches since the start of the year and is one of the few dudes who actually feels larger than life, one of the few highlignts of the current raw product also along with AJ and Jerigawd

Certainly better than lames like Cesaro and Finn Balor .

>>1461829

Hes plenty charismatic tho. Hes a naturally smug asshole who makes the smarks and marks alike assmad whenever he puts the biz they love down.

http://www.pwtorch.com/site/2016/03/27/roman-reigns-interview-addresses-boos-calls-wwe-kids-show-needed-nasal-surgery-pre-wm32-lack-wwe-off-season-ring-entrance-change/

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0922/601920/roman-reigns-talks-making-fun-of-wrestlers-moves-with-dean/

Just allow him to be that cocky sack of shit jock that he is and he could easily be top star and the defacto heel that he was made to be .
>>
>>1461841
>fedoramen still believes it's just one guy calling him that

Delusion.

>>1461865
Being a naturally smug asshole while you're supposed to be a superhero babyface is the exact opposite of charismatic.

And being a complete dumbshite who can't even open his mouth without making a fool of himself isn't "great heel work" either, you cuck.
>>
>De-Values all other wrestlers by kicking out of their finishes and forcing them to go down to ONE (1) Spear
>Has a retarded finishing set up where he cocks his fist, bellows like a gorilla and then does a half assed spear
>Gets worked by the crowd and acts like a butthurt asshole in interviews when he's supposed to be the face of the company
>Has No Charisma and just blindly follows Vince's idea of 'Sufferin Succotash' and 'Tater Tots'
>Gets gassed easily
>Can't barely lift anyone his size while doping, meanwhile Cena can lift Big Show for an AA
>His main audience are the women and children, AKA the """Fans""" who only showed up when PG era started up
>Still wear that stupid vest
>Has been gifted 2 WM Main events and 4 title reigns in less than a year, the 4th being right after coming off a wellness infraction
Is there anything good about the guy?
>>
>>1461854
Nah it's a bullshit taunt, up there with Cenas
>>
>>1461347
5/10 wrestler, 3/10 promo. Think it's funny watching him fail.
>>
>>1462089
Imagine a 5/10 wrasler being pushed as the next big thing during the attitude era

I think that's the most frustrating thing about reigns. There's so many more capable people being let down by him being on top
>>
>>1462096
>Imagine a 5/10 wrasler being pushed as the next big thing during the attitude era
Triple H?
>>
File: 2spooks.webm (1 MB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
2spooks.webm
1 MB, 600x336
>>1461716
it gave us this treat
>>
I think he's better than Dean Ambrose. But as the face of the company you're better picking Seth Rollins or AJ Styles however, I'm not like most girls, Who only take just what they're given like a plastic little princess, lucky for me. I'm not like those girls, who only take it all for granted, all they got is what they're handed,lucky for me. I'm not like most girls.
My path to victory's infinite, run the game and never quitting it, lucky for me. I'm not like those girls. Toss out the book, burn the pages, my destiny's a force of greatness, lucky for me. I'm not like most girls, who only take just what they're given, like a plastic little princess, lucky for me. I'm not like those girls Who only take it all for granted, all they got is what they're handed, lucky for me.
>>
>>1462115
>I'm not like most girls
Well, yeah cause you're a guy
>>
>>1462096
inb4 people claim Austin's 5/10
>>1462099
>2000 Triple H
>5/10

Well that's new.
>>
>>1462115
FUCK YOU
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z55UrEEooh8

vince personally pushed him, but in the end he decided to waste 2 WM main events paycheck for juice and hurting every plan being made for him in the future. i feel bad for vince because of this samoan scumbag being an asshole. there's no way he will recover and no one should feel sorry for roman. roman screwed roman.
>>
>>1462099
HHH was a hard worker that married the boss's daughter before he got lazy. Look at what he did between 97 and 2001 and he was actually pretty good
>>
>>1462204
>vince personally pushed him, but in the end he decided to waste 2 WM main events

This still confuses me, honestly.
If he wanted Roman to be the big, well-received babyface, why not leave his push to simmer for another year, and give him his first huge, defining win at the biggest wrestlemania ever, 32?
Why fuck him up by forcing him into 31 as well, instead of giving fans the DBry/Brock match they wanted.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.