[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do ya think he was telling the truth in the podcast with Colt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: cuck.jpg (30 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
30 KB, 720x405
Do ya think he was telling the truth in the podcast with Colt Cabana or was it all a lie like everything else that comes out of this crybabies mouth?
>>
>>1460785
100% truth
punk is brutally honest like bret hart, and he already burned his bridge with wwe before the podcast so why would he lie
>>
I believe that he believed everything he said
>>
>>1460792
Because i highly doubt Ryback would say "Im dumb as fuck" to this skinny lil nerd who looks like he just had chemo treatment

And i highly doubt Triple Haitch would allow Punk to mouth off to him

And I highly doubt Vince would tolerate his pre-Madonna attitude
>>
>>1460806
Triple H is a bitch that backs down whenever somebody stands up to him. Just ask Angle
>>
>>1460785
I think it was the truth. He had no reason to lie since he has already cut with WWE
>>
>>1460806
>Pre-Madonna

>>1460808
Also RVD
>>
File: CIAmbrose.png (396 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
CIAmbrose.png
396 KB, 720x1280
>>1460785
Tell me about Phil Brooks, why does he have the Pepsi tattoo?
>>
>>1460785
Just a bitter ex employee
>>
>>1460806
Vince got bitched by Jeff Jarrett, the ultimate warrior and nailz just to name a few.

Ryback is faggot with a Tumblr who cries about the WWE and posts hid ugly dog all the time. He isn't shit.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.