[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seth Rollins use to be skinny, i think it's a safe bet that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Seth rollins.png (297 KB, 318x480) Image search: [Google]
Seth rollins.png
297 KB, 318x480
Seth Rollins use to be skinny, i think it's a safe bet that most wrestlers are on enhancement drugs.
>>
Man, Seth is looking really bad these days.
>>
>>1460649
>shitty indie wrestlers with no health or nutritional knowledge
>start working in company that forces you to be at the top of your game
>forced to work with experts on excersize and nutrition
>see big changes
Have you shitheads ever dieted before? Just changing your diet for thirty days can give you a noticeably different body. It's not drugs. They just have more resources available to them.
>>
I remember don't remember Seth being that blonde
>>
I fucked up
>>
>>1460649
From a personal perspective, I don't know why WWE wrestlers taking PEDs are such a taboo. These guys are on the road 90% of the time and only really have access to fast food joints. They are held to a high athletic standard in a company that expects you to be big and muscular. As long as they aren't putting themselves or anyone else in danger, I don't really see the problem.

I know others will disagree massively though.
>>
>>1461783
>These guys are on the road 90% of the time and only really have access to fast food joints.

You've literally never even heard of meal planning, the fuck do you have worth saying on nutrition?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.