[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>N-NO MR.AMBROSE DON'T PULL MY HAIR! OKAY, I ADMIT IT!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (169 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
169 KB, 1280x720
>N-NO MR.AMBROSE DON'T PULL MY HAIR! OKAY, I ADMIT IT! I'M YOUR BITCH! PLEASE LET ME GO!

What exactly was CM Punk trying to say here?
>>
I'm not quite sure what Phillip was saying in that scene, his delivery is always unclear
>>
I guess Cm pank is even a bigger cuck than deanetty.
>>
>>1460520
Damn Ryan, this shit is just getting sad now
>>
File: it's a cm punk thread.png (25 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
it's a cm punk thread.png
25 KB, 900x900
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 212x238
>N-NO PLEASE LET ME GO MR.PUNK! I WAS ONLY JOKING ABOUT PULLING YOUR HAIR! PLEASE LET ME GO! RENEE IS WATCHING, I DON'T WANT HER TO SEE A BIGGER MAN DOMINATE ME

What did Dean Ambrose mean by THIS?
>>
>>1460543
he's a lunatic maggle
>>
File: issues.jpg (68 KB, 640x214) Image search: [Google]
issues.jpg
68 KB, 640x214
>>1460540
>AnotherCMPunkThread.jpg
>>
>Abandonment fears typically stem from childhood loss, such as the loss of a parent through death or divorce, but they can also result from inadequate physical or emotional care. These early-childhood experiences can lead to a fear of being abandoned by the significant people in one's adult life.

>Some degree of abandonment fear may be a normal part of being human, but when the fear of abandonment is severe, frequent, and difficult to ease, it can cause significant impairment, particularly with regard to the development of healthy relationships. When this is the case, the support of a therapist or counselor may be recommended.

>A person who has experienced abandonment is often more likely to encounter long-term psychological challenges. These concerns are typically based primarily on the fear that abandonment will recur. A child who was physically abandoned by a parent or caregiver may struggle with mood swings or anger throughout life, and these behaviors may alienate potential intimate partners and friends. When a child does not receive adequate emotional support from a parent, perhaps due to the parent’s own psychological issues, the child may not develop healthy self-esteem.

>Abandonment fears can impair a person’s ability to trust others, feel worthy, or experience intimacy. They may lead a person to experience anxiety, depression, codependence, or other difficulties. A person who lacks self-esteem as a result of childhood abandonment may gravitate toward romantic partners and friends who reinforce those negative beliefs.
>>
/asp/ can't agree on who they like to shit on more, Dean or Punk
>>
>>1460520
AAAAH GET HIM OFF
>>
Remember when cm punk beat the entire shield 1 on 3
>>
>>1462125
yep, and when he beat up ryan roids reaves that was even better
>>
>>1462383
Ryroids was a jobber at that point though. Shield was still hot. Then cm punk beat them and proceeded to do nothing
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.