[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (406 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
file.png
406 KB, 642x361
What went wrong?
>>
They werent paired with Taker or Kane.

Such wasted potential
>>
Everything. They have literally nothing going for them.

Those guys were destined to be jobbers.
>>
>>1459289
>They have literally nothing going for them
They have a nice theme song :^)
>>
>>1459278
shouldn't have ripped off so many famous tag teams
>>
Dollar Store Road Warriors
>>
Turning them into an LOD ripoff. I know they just squashed jobbers on NXT but the LOD ripoff was fucking lazy.

Having them becoming a figure of fun for the old guys in segments like the Acolytes, the NWO and the New Age Outlaws definitely didn't help.
>>
There were "plans' to make them debut with Kane as their leader.

Why the fuck they didnt go with it is beyond me
>>
Being paired with Stardust was a great idea

What went wrong with Stardust is the real question, Cody was talented as fuck
>>
>>1459302
>Legends come back just to shit on younger talent

Why does this happen so often?

A heel comes out and then the Legend shits on him with no repercussions.
>>
>>1459328
It's a strange phenomenon. Heath Slater had a long run of it a few years ago.
>>
>>1459278
JBl inexplicably burying them even though they were heels didnt help
>>
>>1459328
wwe is so deperate for pops they'll take those easy ones even if it means ruining the devlopment of a young guy
>>
>>1459331
That was different, it was the 1000th Raw celebration.

At least he beat Doink.
>>
>>1459278

why cant they just be two bad looking dudes in leather jackets and blue jeans? why the silly getup. those outfits belong back in the 80s.
>>
>>1459278
boring, lame characters and can't wrestle
>>
>turned them into shitty LOD
>konor can't wrestle
>viktor is only ok
>mediocre mic skills

If they were better on mic or good in ring and kept the weird illuminati gimmick they'd be fine
>>
>>1459278
Too small
Stupid names
>>
>>1459278
JBL being a crybaby mark is what happened.
>>
>>1459278
Literally everything
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.