[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Seth Rollins be the new face of WWE instead of Roman Reigns?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: pni0814wwe1.jpg (42 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
pni0814wwe1.jpg
42 KB, 534x712
Should Seth Rollins be the new face of WWE instead of Roman Reigns?
>>
Each faggot from the failure named THE SHIELD should be fucking dropped out of the main event scene forever
>>
>>1459266
No
>>
>>1459266
Yes, people wanted it, but wwe wants him to be a heel
>>
Fuck no, he's the one that tanked the ratings and got the first record low. Boring shitter.
>>
when they turn him face he is gonna save WWE
>>
>Give GAY COMMUNITY the belt
>Make Jasethy a face
>Make Ramenetty a heel
>Fire Deanetty

What a wonderful world it would be.
>>
[spoiler]If Seth Rollins becomes the face of the company, you'll just wind up hating him too.[/spoiler]
>>
>>1459266
Just because circumstance has gotten him over, and fans are dying to see him Face doesn't mean he's face-of-the-company material.
Nowhere near the consistent promo skills.
>>
>>1459266
No. The "New Era" should have been the era after the Shield, be it as a stable or as individuals. I feel about the Shield the same way most people feel about Randy Orton and his potential return. They're done, they can go move to the midcard now and hang out with the Miz or something. Focus should be on the new talent and all the people who came from NXT or the indies white hot and have since been booked to shit.
>>
>>1459399
This. Shield don't have what it takes
>>
Just give him a new finisher and drop the memegree already.
>>
File: PDpXV3c.png (307 KB, 381x569) Image search: [Google]
PDpXV3c.png
307 KB, 381x569
>>1459266
Yes. He has the best face in the roster atm.
>>
>>1459967
Dat nose tho...
>>
There is not a single dude on the roster worthy of being The Face.
Put the belt on Cena ASAP.
>>
>>1459266
He's a baby dick who caused RECORD LOW RATINGS
>>
>>1459330
This.
>>
>>1459330
I was with you 'til the last part.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.