[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He isn't going to win at SS right? They use Brocks win to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: orton.jpg (22 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
orton.jpg
22 KB, 642x361
He isn't going to win at SS right?
They use Brocks win to get someone else over or give Brock a title run afer the split right?

>yfw Orton wins over Lesner but creative has no storyline for him afterwards
>>
>wanting le resthold man to ever win a match again
>>
Lesnar will be used to put over Roman before he leaves WWE forever for UFC
>>
>>1458766
I don't think so.
I don't hope so.
The locker room will kill Reigns.
>>
>>1458764
No, dipshit.
Brock's one of their only remaining draws, who just got a big mainstream media-relevance boost.
Why would they use that to put someone else, with a demonstrable lack of drawing power over?
How "credible" Brock is doesn't mean shit, because nobody's a mark anymore and they know WWE is scripted whereas UFC isn't.
>>
File: puppets.jpg (795 KB, 1248x718) Image search: [Google]
puppets.jpg
795 KB, 1248x718
>>1458776
>Not knowing vince.
>>
>>1458779
But putting a part-timer with little left in the tank over a more-regular performer to grasp a cheap merch-pop, instead of putting in the effort to build your regular up is typical Vince behaviour.
>>
>>1458781
To bury someone who wants to leave the company is more his way.
>>
>>1458784
Has he actually said he wants to leave?
I'd have thought he'd mingle his newfound popularity as leverage to squeeze bigger pay-checks for even more interspersed appearances.
>>
>>1458785
Brock has another year and a half left, Vince would rather use him to elevate guys who are going to stick around, unless Brock chooses to renew. But he's said money isn't an issue for him anymore and he'd wrestle the same way in front of 50 people as he would in front of 50,000 people. He's too old to be UFC champ, but he might keep fighting when he feels like it.
>>
>>1458787
>But he's said money isn't an issue for him anymore and he'd wrestle the same way in front of 50 people as he would in front of 50,000 people.

This is a jarring contrast to his previous attitudes/demeanor. I find it really difficult to believe he'd waste his time working flee markets; Brock's about the money.
Either way I can't see Vince using Brock to elevate Randy, because of general short-sighted booking in the past leading me to believe they'll follow the same course, here.
It may be surprisingly competitive, but it's gonna be 10+ minutes of Brock mostly jumping on the spot and smiling as Orton sells a suplex.
>>
>>1458789
it's gonna be him sitting up like the Undertaker from anything Orton throws at him

knowing Orton, he might get pissed he's not getting his way and he might stiff him, and he'll get murdered
>>
>>1458789
nah, brock pretends he's all about the money but he's always visibly pumped when the crowd goes nuts for him. he likes the rush. my guess is the money thing is a way of putting the screws to the management
>>
orton was a perfect hedge for lesnar. it's not big deal if he loses and in case brock lost bad at UFC200 they could resurrect 'legend killer' orton
>>
You know this match is just happening out of nowhere, that's kinda odd if you ask me, maybe Goldberg or someone else will interfere and cost him the match for previous rivalry.
>>
Did WWE waste Brock's heat from ending the streak?
>>
>>1458851
>knowing Orton, he might get pissed he's not getting his way and he might stiff him, and he'll get murdered
I also except this, honestly I can't wait for the match.
Brock shouldn't lose ever though, maybe only to a returning prime Kane, but not to anybody else especially Roman.
>>
>>1459012
Nah, during the time after it happened the heat was there and strong, Heyman was on fire with the heel promos too.
Then he destroyed Cena and Seth in his most irritating period and became a God.
>>
>>1459030
people actually cheer him over taker now
>>
>>1458764
Orton isn't fucking beating Brock. They are clearly building up Brock to eventually put over Roman. That has been the plan since day one of Roman's push.
>>
>>1459034
They both have the character of destroying anyone in their way, but in their last encounter Taker was the heel because he was the one attacking out of revenge, and the balls shots.
>>
>>1458962

I think it's about both for him really. Brock has grown to love being an entertainer. I truly believe him when he says that he loves to entertain people and put on a good show. I believe him when he says that he wants everyone who bought a ticket to see him walk away feeling like they got the show they paid to see.

I also believe that Brock loves the fact he can make bank doing it.
>>
>>1458764
Brock wont lose in the WWE until he's UFC champion

then they'll put the WWE title on him and job Brock out to Taker or Reigns
>>
>>1458764
Lol no.

It won't be as bad as Lesnar vs Cena but expect a squash.
>>
>>1459198
>Orton letting himself get squashed.
>>
>>1458764
Fuck no he isn't. Even if it weren't for the UFC fight, Orton still wouldn't go over. That guy's been around long enough and has won enough titles that he doesn't need, or deserve, the rub. Just use this to maintain Brock's dominance, and maybe work some neat counters into it.
>>
>>1459227
Long as we get the F-5 into an RKO spot, I really could give a shit what else happens.
>>
>>1459232
I'm really hoping that happens. That would be a Diamond Cutter-tier reversal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-X1esvAtq4
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.