[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did they mean by this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: wewtists.png (28 KB, 936x294) Image search: [Google]
wewtists.png
28 KB, 936x294
what did they mean by this
>>
>>1458498
>Carter stalker/Ryder Vice Club President is a wewtist.
Wow what a shocker!...
>>
>>1458498
I bet that was 2Cold - AutismO.
>>
>>1458525
No I'm not lol
>>
>>1458498
>/wooo/

I've never seen a bigger cackle of cucks in my life
>>
reminder that DUDEchan got btfo by BMM
>>
>>1458689
Who is BMM
>>
>>1458704
Big Match Mom
>>
>>1458704
Big Money Matt Hardy
>>
/wooo/ is literally a better board for actual discussion than this meme shit flinging cesspool tho
>>
>>1458498
>bretkek in tears even on wew
>>
>>1459011
This desu.
I go there to actually discuss wrestling.
I come here to trigger deanmark and shitpost.
>>
>>1459018
>carter stalker trying to make excuses for his obsession with dm
>>
>>1459013
>deankek talking about bretkek YET AGAIN.
Who are you more obsessed with? Dean or Bretcunt? You should call your next trip Bretcuck Mark.
>>
they're not wrong, other than the fact /wooo/ is turning to shit with all of the /asp/ies bring their culture over to it.
>>
>>1459089
>Bretcuck getting triggered by DM when hes not even ITT
>>
>>1458498
/asp/ is the best for discussing wrestling on the off-chance you get a discussion going. But that IS an off-chance.
On wew, you can easily get a discussion going, but they're easily-offended, way too serious, and unfunny in general.
t b h lads
>>
>>1459092
And all the faggots over there going "le asp boogeyman" when people try to point out to them hey there are shitheads from that shit board trying to ruin this place."
>>
File: 1448495470357.jpg (13 KB, 233x243) Image search: [Google]
1448495470357.jpg
13 KB, 233x243
>>1458498
/wooo/ is okay for discussion but there's just so many tripfags, all of them are reddit crossposters so they're not comfortable with anonymity yet.

Also the mod drama, not too long ago someone made a thread complaining about them ruining The Final Deletion stream and all the tripfags started white knighting Spardot and sucking Kirt's dick. I'm too old for this forum clique shit.
>>
>>1458498
>rasslefrassle

I hope this faggot chokes on stray cum.
>>
>>1459175
/wooo/ had forced anon for a month or 2 in the past couple of years and it literally solved all ht eproblems on there with Tripfag drama bullshit.
I DETEST Tripfags on anonymous discussion boards because they never aren't a source of problems with their "LOOK AT ME" attitude.
/wooo/ with forced anon would be a much better board.
>>
Wait, there's another imageboard with a population to discuss wrestling besides /asp/?

Shit, see ya later, faggots.
>>
>>1459255
No one would ll miss ya nerd
>>
File: cry_baby_1_-_iStockphoto.png (284 KB, 623x411) Image search: [Google]
cry_baby_1_-_iStockphoto.png
284 KB, 623x411
>>1459281
>p-p-please d-d-don't leave m-m-me
>>
>>1459371
>No one would ll miss ya nerd
>>
>>1459371
No one will miss ya nerd.

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye dweeb!
>>
>>1459390
in English please you uneducated savage
>>
>>1459390
>>1459395
>forgot his trip first time round
>reposting the same response again
Look at the state of your life m8
This is what you are reduced to
End it
>>
>>1459412
Only one is me nerd. Ya see multiple do not care for ya. No one cares for a window licker nerd
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.