[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else getting sick of these guys now? I hate them, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 3
Anyone else getting sick of these guys now?

I hate them, but I can't exactly explain why
>>
>>1458447
Literally who?
>>
>Have series dedicated to "fixing" WWE's booking
>Can't book their own show for shit
>>
>>1458447
Literally who?
>>
i still like king ross
>>
They are a bunch of smarks who think they know everything. Their MMA week was stupid and shows how little they know about anything outside of pro wrestling.
>>
Their top 10 MMA feuds video was horrible
>>
>>1458461
They know little anything out of WWE. They just try to be smarky
>>
I hate they have to shove 'clever' comments in every 3rd sentence
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>1458461
They're not even actual smarks they're just babby entry-level WWE schmucks
>>
>Now

I always hated them because I hate other degenerate numale fags who get offended over the slightest thing
>>
>>1458470
>>1458482
You sure? They seem to know a bunch of outlaw faggots I never heard of.
>>
>>1458490
They skimmed a few Wikipedia articles, they don't know shit.

>claiming that Reigns is WWE's Tanahashi

fucking morons
>>
>>1458447
They've over exposed themselves anon, there's only so many top ten lists and fantasy booking ideas they can do, especially if they focus only on WWE.

They can say their backyard fed is just for a laugh, but the production values are terrible and there are better looking and booked feds in the UK that can get named talent.

Give it a year or two before they either downside the wrestling side of the site to weekly reviews of the current product and sell off whatever assets of WCPW to anyone who'll take it.
>>
>>1458461
>top 10 MMA feuds
>all of them are from UFC
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 500x222) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 500x222
>Video doesn't have Adam or King Ross

SKIP!!
>>
>>1458447
they're reddit incarnate
>>
I'm getting sick of wrestling threads.
>>
>>1458720
waaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaah
>>
>>1458720
Me too they should be moved to /sp/
>>
>>1458447
I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, but I assume it's either about some faggot jewtuber or some faggot with a podcast. Why do you people watch/listen to some random faggots opinions on anything?
>>
>>1458697
>outlaw mma
>>
I just view them as beginner Smark's trying to introduce others into the fold, although them listing Jay Lethal as the #1 ROH Champion in their 10 Top video was just fucking ridiculous, a sad little shill for their WCPW promotion.
>>
>>1458447
The WTF moments are good and their booking series is alright, rest of the channel is fucking garbage
>>
>>1458456
I enjoyed the towering hubris of that, too.

It's very easy to look over someone else's work, and then put a tiny piece of embellishment on at the end, and claim that you improved it. But if you are having to build the whole thing from nothing, it suddenly gets a lot harder, doesn't it?
>>
Does anyone else think that guy looks legit retarded in the face, like learning difficulties or genetic recession or some shit? Makes me want to punch him for some reason.
>>
Nu-male British smarks making money for a clickbait enterprise by regurgitating Wikipedia articles in videos with some smarky humour. That's plenty enough reason to hate them.
That said, I find King Ross funny when he uses local slang that no one else gets since we're from the same area.
>>
>>1458833

King Ross is a cunt. There's nothing funny about that piece of shit.
>>
>>1458863
Please have sex you pleb. Ross is based
>>
>>1458823
He's British
>>
>>1458483
Kevin pls hurry up and kys already
>>
>>1458863
I agree with this, his video intros are pathetic and cringe-worthy at best
>>
I like that one video where they mention how lame and un-PC WWE used to be.
>>
i liked them before they get their wrestling promotion.

now the channel is full of shit i don't care about and the old concept are even more badly written.
>>
reminder that Adam Pacitti's dad is a cuck.
>>
>I hate them, but I can't exactly explain why

I'll explain why, Anon.

- They stopped making the shows which got them big while simultaneously pumping out lower quality content that can only be described as drivel.

- They brought in a new set of people who for the large part are widely insufferable as they try to put over their own gimmicks. For example: "King Ross" is tiresome. He's loud, annoying and has a gargantuan ego. His series does nothing but grasp straws for things to hate while repeating the same insults week-in and week-out. Jack is alright, but he's not really an entertainer. You can tell he's reading off a script. The Scottish one, I can't even understand her. Simon is the only good new guy.

- They started appealing to the """Smarks""" in order to cash in on them views instead of making good content.
>>
See at first I didn't mind them, yeah they had clickbait style lists, but you actually learned a thing or two from them.

But now they are running out of ideas for lists, and then the other newer content isn't all that good either and ultimately only shows how little they actually know about the product.

Their most bearable/charismatic guy, Adam Blampied, is also the least knowledgeable by far.

It just seems like they have ran out of ideas and are focusing their energy on WCPW, but it sucks, so there's no point in following them anymore.
>>
who /loyalsubject/ here
>>
>>1458447
they didnt like the final deletion, i lost all respect for them.
>>
>>1459893
King Ross did
>>
>>1458447
They're spamming a bunch of garbage in my subscription feed. Dammit I subscribed for both of the Adams not their smarky internet federation.
>>
>>1458447
i started hated him when they added new people in. Adam vs Adam were fine cucks but now its filled with unlikable cucks.
>>
>>1458447
Because they're popular

As soon as something gets popular 4chan dislikes it
>>
>>1459912
This. I fucking hate that annoying asshole Ross.

Simon is pretty based though
>>
>>1459893
I went into that video knowing they wouldn't get it, so I wasn't too shocked to find out that the WWE leeches didn't like it. King Ross is literally the only sane one because he admits that he only watches WWE and doesn't watch flippy outlaw shit.
>>
>>1458447
I used to like him. His fantasy booking is over the top. I'd rather have current WWE booking over him. He's a smark and that's not what is best for business
>>
>>1461728
>He's a smark and that's not what is best for business

You know that HHH is a smark right?
>>
>>1461734
And he's killing the fucking business. What point are you trying to make?
>>
Does that fat king guy intentionally put that many jump cuts in his videos or is he really that stupid that he cant go two words without forgetting what he is supposed to say?
>>
>>1461734
HHH used to bury everyone from the likes of RVD to CM Punk and now you want to tell me, "he cares about the indie wrestlers"
GTFO
>>
>>1461742
HHH doesn't book RAW

>>1461750
That's not what I said at all.
>>
>>1461758
Nxt is fucking worse than raw
>>
>>1461762
Show your working.
>>
>>1458863

He's still the only person in WhatCulture's employ that liked The Final Deletion. Everyone else were asspained little NOT MUH WRESTLING pansies about it.
>>
>>1458447

>Adam
knows very little about anything outside of the 'E
>other Adam
lol who cares about Pachitti
>Ross
only good guy they got and the only person who defended the final deletion
>Jack
ginger little shit needs to fuck off. his pretending to be retarded schtick got old ages ago.
>Simon
he alright i guess
>>
File: 1462149985524.png (794 KB, 1114x1082) Image search: [Google]
1462149985524.png
794 KB, 1114x1082
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING.
>>
they're like WWE fans who just discovered outlaws, so their smarky pretentiousness is not quickly exposed at first. but little by little it shows. sure, they can spout indy names, but it's not that hard to find, even more when it's your daily job.
btw, in one of the WCPW ppv, instead of saying diving foot stomp, the commentator said "Coup de Gras". turned that ppv off instantly
>>
Is this whatculture? Idk what this is

>watching any kind of youtubers
>>
>>1462410
adam blampied, the face of WC, sort of.
not that i subscribe to them, it just shows up on youtube home page
>>
>>1458863
>not being a loyal subject
neck yourself
>>
>>1461747
It's a le quirky style
>>
>>1458447
They got worked hard by the whole Final Deletion angle. Just some butthurt internet marks who take their wrestling very seriously.
>>
I unsubscribed once their "things WWE want you to forget about _______" changed from embarassing storyline and character blunders into embarassing revelations of the wrestlers personal life. scumbag cunts.
>>
>>1458701
Simons the best of em all.
>>
>>1462593
What Vulture more like it.
>>
>>1458447
When they started having their own kayfabe with the Jack the Jobber/Heel Adam 'feud' taking their own shit too seriously it stopped being fun and started being cringe.
>>
>>1458725
please. I want to go back.
>>
>>1458740
Jay Lethal is like the second biggest name they got a hold of. Of course they would say he is the greatest.
>>
His lips are just ridiculous ugly
>>
>>1465641
>>1458823
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.