[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, MMA fags.... How does it feel now that It has finally been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 1000x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 1000x758
So, MMA fags.... How does it feel now that It has finally been confirmed that wwe is the superior martial art?

Are you going to go to a wwe dojo to learn how to really fight?
>>
File: alistair-overeem-denied-1.jpg (119 KB, 525x370) Image search: [Google]
alistair-overeem-denied-1.jpg
119 KB, 525x370
This guy would like a second fight :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 1200x675
>>1458469
Slow down kid, if he can make it bast this master of the wwe style then he might get a shot
>>
>>1458469
He'd need to beat a drug test first and he's not winning that fight.
>>
>>1458469
He fought Brock 3 months after surgery.
>>
>>1458484
He is cleared now tho
>>
>>1458437
I know this is b& but brock was an actual amatuer wrestler before he did mandrama. His win had nothing to do with his time in wwe.
>>
>>1458510
He was an amateur, and now he's an expert. Thanks for making our point for us. Maybe MMA should get more experts instead of amateurs.
>>
>>1458512
You have to be underage if you're this dedicated to your b&.
>>
File: evans.gif (3 MB, 294x238) Image search: [Google]
evans.gif
3 MB, 294x238
>>1458512
KEK
MMAutists BTFO
>>
>>1458469
HOHSEMEAT UBEHEEM NO EXIST, IM HAPPY.
>>
>>1458437
I can only imagine how well Dean would do in MMA considering he is the current top ranking wwe master with being champion and all.
>>
Why is Brock so charismatic when doing UFC interviews but barely speaks in WWE?
>>
>>1459015
K A Y F A B E
>>
>>1459015
Because he's face in UFC, obviously.
>>
>>1459023
Not only that. He has a serious case of weenie voice. I mean, so does Anderson Silva, and I wouldn't make fun of him for it on the street, but the dubba-dubba-ee is all about appearances, and there's no shortage of videos "The Beast Incarnate" having his voice crack and generally screaming like a little girl.
>>
>>1458484
>implying Lesnar never roided
>implying you don't benefit from steroid use even if your last injection was 6 months ago
>>
>>1458499
>He is shit now tho
Fix'd that for you.
>>
File: Sakuraba-OReilly.jpg (43 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Sakuraba-OReilly.jpg
43 KB, 500x333
what's more impressive: ufc fighter transitioning to wrestling or wrestler converting to ufc? they have different skill sets

sakuraba, who beat the whole gracie family is now doing mid-card tag matches in new japan and looks like he is having fun
>>
>>1459049
This, he looks like an absolute beast but sounds like a complete nerd
>>
>>1459015
because paul heyman is a god on the mic compared to just about everyone
>>
>>1459271
Transitioning from fake fighting to real fighting is definitely harder than vice versa.

Bit of a no brainer really.
>>
>>1458512
Holy shit top fucking jej
>>
Do any of the pro wrestling fans on /asp/ actually practice pro wrestling?
>>
>>1459271
>Saku vs O'Reilly
Give them 30 mins Gedoman
Grapplefuck glory awaits
>>
>>1458437
Brock has good takedowns but mediocre ground game, he's really only good at one thing. A guy like werdum would just guillotine him the moment he comes in for a take down.. at least in theory. he hasn't really improved at all in terms of skill, but at least he isn't held back by his illness anymore.

I'd say after Miocic fights overeem, werdum will get the winner if he manages to beat Rothwell which is pretty high chance. Cain might fight lesnar next and after the winner between them will face the current champion.. at least this is my guess as to how things will go down. Or they go a different route and get Lesnar V Frank Mir 3 which would be dope.

>>1459015
He used to be an annoying autist to listen to, he thought he was some kind of mountain man. Now he's humbled and sincere I'm an MMA fag but and although I hate having the WWE crowd back in the UFC and I still think Brock's fights are boring af both in terms of technique and entertainment value. I still think he's a charismatic guy.

WWE fags are the worse though, thank god they left /sp/
>>
>>1458469
He needs to pass a drug test first.
>>
>>1459271
Sakuraba having those stiff as fuck matches with Shibata makes me happy
>>
>>1459285
>number of wwe champions who became UFC champion
>1
>number of UFC champion who became wwe champion
>0
Math doesn't lie, anon.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.