[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Womens fight main eventing UFC200.... women main eventing mania
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Womens fight main eventing UFC200.... women main eventing mania confirmed?
>>
>>1458161
dem titties tho
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 655x527
>>1458161
>have huge buildup with 6'6 250lb burly monsters throwing power punches at each other
>cap it off with two skinny females bitch punching each other in what looked like an ametuer mma fight

Underwhelming
>>
>>1458161
Those are some nice titties
>>
I want to finish inside Amanda in the first round.
>>
>>1458192
>what looked like an ametuer mma fight
welcome to the state of female MMA
>>
>>1458192

those "two skinny female bitches" are the equivalent of the wwe vanilla midgets you adore so much lel, theyd probably even wreck them in a shoot fight
>>
>>1458188
>>1458195
they fake tho, she got em enhanced
>>
>>1458161
Too bad Miesha lost. I think she's cute.
>>
>>1458215
the fuck has cuteness got to do with it you WWE idiot, the better fighter won
>>
>>1458209
why would she get bigger tits when shes a pro fighter? If anything you'd get them reduced
>>
>>1458219
>judging women based on their ability not their appearance

Fag.
>>
File: 1465941894301.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1465941894301.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>1458161
>women main eventing mania confirmed
Ahaha no Vince doesn't believe in women's wrestling and has no interest in making it the main event.
Also there aren't any women who could carry a main event, seriously all of them are piss poor at promos, never any actual punches just slaps and chops usually ends up in submission moves and reversals.
Put on top of that I can't remember many women's matches recently that the finish wasn't influenced by outside interference.
>>
>>1458207
WWE vanilla midgets are still 200+ pounds, you know
>>
>>1458744
Why can't mentally challenged manchildren just stay in their fake fights tv show for kids threads?
>>
>>1458161
Main event was a bust, the company and fans wanted Rousey vs Cyborg, they got an underwhelming 3 minute submission finish and ANOTHER new champion. Mediocre.
>>
UFC catering to the feminists.
>>
>>1458702
I literally started looking up this bitch Cuz of those titles, traffic equals revenue basically, they did their job
>>
>>1458782
Because wrestling was mentioned in the OP?
And this is a wrestling board anyways.
>>
>>1458209
>getting fake tits when you're a pro athlete
I don't think you are correct my man
She just got got them big natty titties
>>
>>1459387
no you idiot, she has publicly talked about getting them enhanced
>>
>>1459391
post proof
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.