[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
APOLOGIZE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8
File: Lesnar.png (129 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
Lesnar.png
129 KB, 350x254
APOLOGIZE
>>
>>1458094
Sorry I made fun of your dick sword tattoo.
>>
Sorry that sable looks like a grandma
>>
>>1458094
Sorry
>>
you'll always be my son...
>>
>>1458094
Sorry that you're still gonna put Roman over after SummerSlam.
>>
>shout out to the men in uniform that protect and serve this country

>from one white boy to all nationalities, we gotta stand together

He looked very humble in victory. Good for bork.
>>
Boy u really went n did it fr 100
>>
File: giphy.gif (1001 KB, 351x227) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1001 KB, 351x227
>>1458106
She looks fine
>post yfw Brock is banging a hot milf
>post yfw Brock is a jacked natty white boy who wants the USA to come together
>post yfw Brock is the UFC's biggest draw but he's a wwe wrestler
>post yfw wwe might be actually interesting again
>post yfw Brock never loses again
>post yfw him as wwe champion again because even a part timer would be better than the shield fags
>post yfw the beast incarnate saves ufc and wwe
>mfw
>>
>>1458142
she butchered her face with plastic surgery
>>
Thank you Based Lesnar
>>
>Lesnar looked pretty good in the Octagon, could probably look better with some polish
>Just downed a top 10 guy
>Didn't deny him coming back to UFC to fight again

Vince better start reving up checks
>>
how did he win? didn't watch.
>>
>>1458199
4 German suplexes, F-5 then pounded him unconscious
>>
>>1458127
he's fighting randy orton???
>>
>>1458218
they haven't even fought and Orton is buried already
>>
File: Aussiewtf.gif (3 MB, 320x181) Image search: [Google]
Aussiewtf.gif
3 MB, 320x181
>>1458142
>>
>>1458222
rip snake sam
>>
>>1458218
*after*. Can only imagine how Randy "Coming Back from a NECK and SHOULDER injury" Orton will work his match with Bork.
>>
File: mydean.jpg (14 KB, 360x212) Image search: [Google]
mydean.jpg
14 KB, 360x212
WHERE ARE MY AMBROS AT?!?
>>
>>1458234
there's no way people will cheer for Orton over Brock, not after this victory
>>
I'm sorry Bork
>>
>>1458234
i will take a shit on the wwe hq doorstep every day till i get arrested if roman ever pins brock clean. i live in ct it's not that far.
>>
>>1458094
Not even mad based Brock.
>>
I don't even understand how they can book Brock in WWE now. It is just going to look stupid since everyone knows he could probably just KO them in seconds.
>>
Brock can never lose now
>>
brock should hold the wwe title and fight for only a few ppvs a year while being allowed to fight in ufc. Then the secondary titles will become the main titles because the wwe title is literally unattainable.
>>
>>1458252
Lots of fuckery. He can lose, it just can't be clean.
>>
>>1458252
3v1 handicap matches that he still wins.
>>
I'm going to Raw on Monday, dear god in heaven I hope they bring out Lesnar and Heyman.
>>
has anyone posted fight gifs yet?
>>
>>1458272
it's time for Shield vs Brock
>>
>>1458226
This motherfucker looks like a muppet.
>>
>>1458278
they wont. I dont even think he or Randy will show till SS
>>
>>1458199
Takedowns and ground n pound. Hunt is a thick skulls Samoan so he didnt quit and the ref didnt stop it. went to a unanimous decision.

Was actually an interested fight. They were both Careful not to make mistakes, Brock wanted none of Hunts stand up game and was exceptionally careful going in. Hunt Denied several takedown attempts as well but Brock dodged and blocked a lot off Hunts punches. Brock showed his speed and power when it came to takedowns and really hammered away on his head when he had Hunt down. Second round was kinda meh, but overall it was a good solid fight, and it was great seeing a 100% healthy Brock show that he is a great fighter. He showed a lot of sportsmanship and respect and cut a good promo afterward.
>>
>>1458278
Heyman won't be there, he's flying to the UK for something.
>>
>>1458094
What happened?

I heard he made a speech?
>>
>>1458383
He came out in support of the police and said that even though he's white, he believes that people of all nationalities need to come together.

#racist
>>
>>1458094
Sorry your tan sucks.
>>
>>1458241
So, like for one day. Assuming you don't get stopped before your fatass can even get into a proper hover position to take a shit.
>>
>>1458252
If they can make Roman pre Rollins defeat not ever lose clean surely they can easily book this for Brock.

I think the problems really start coming if Brock fights again and wins again. He already makes the rest of the roster look like a joke on size alone before even factoring in his real fighting ability.
>>
Sorry, bok
>>
>>1458186
he's already in contract to fight at summerslam so brock can't do another ufc event till after (due to head injury rules and 1 month thing)
>>
>>1458094
No. You'd be stupid to doubt a freak of nature like Lesnar.
>Muh Samoan fatty will beat him
>>
>>1458252
>implying half the wwe roster would break a sweat beating UFC manlets
>>
Brock dominates all WWE for 7 months, then jobs for Taker's retirement match in WM33.

It is written.
>>
>>1458094
I hope he decides to fight again, I mean if he can dominate a top 10 Heavyweight after a 6 week training camp and being away for 5 years. I wanna see what he can do as a full time fighter
>>
>>1458094
I AM SORRY BASED BEAST
I DOUBTED YOU
YOU EQUALIZED HUNT'S KNOCKOUT POWER WITH RUTHLESS TECHNICAL PRECISION
THANK YOU LAZERMAN GOD BLESS THE TROOPS
>>
>>1458790
>throwing away the biggest potential rub in over a decade
I pray to God they don't do this.
>>
>>1458235
On Reddit
>>
>>1458790

His last match should be a buried alive match with Kane ending in a no contest as both are buried together.
>>
File: 1438354850291.png (56 KB, 260x263) Image search: [Google]
1438354850291.png
56 KB, 260x263
>>1458234
>Broken Randy Orton with lenghty history of concussions, shoulder and neck injuries is ideal opponent for Lesnar
>Bryan was dismissed before his second neck injury as being too "injury prone" for a Lesnar match
>>
>>1458094
>Bork is undefeated as a Canadian
>>
>>1458936
Fucking kys nerd
>>
>>1459078
I wonder if he'll be announced as Canadian at Summerslam.
>>
>>1458953

one is an athlete, tall and muscular. the other is a flabby little dwarf. athletes recover faster than pretenders.
>>
>>1458222
Good, I hope he never recovers.
>>
>>1459085
>hating someone you've never met for no reason at all

Okay...
>>
>>1459083
Orton literally once injured himself by taunting.
>>
>>1458377
What the hell did you watch?
The 1st round went to Brock and was good
The 2nd round Brock kept avoiding Hunt who was clearly the aggressor
3rd round Brock had no more gas in the tank so he just got on top of Hunt for 5mins of boring ground and pound.

Hunt was barely hurt and would have won, had it been a 5 rounds fight
>>
>>1458917
>top 10 heavyweight

Yeah, an out of shape 42 y-o with a 13wins 10 losses record. Also like half a foot shorter

I can't think of an easier opponent for Brock
>>
>>1459256
well he was good at what brock is weak at

brock can probably dominate a lot of wrestlers
>>
>>1459249
>boring ground and pound.

He was teeing off on Hunt with ground and pound. There was nothing boring about it, you just don't know jack shit about MMA.
>>
>>1459263
Brock was attempting to tap out Hunt with like 5 arm triangle attempts Plus the ride time Brock was getting with his turk, Lesnar has impressive techniques
>>
ITT: pathetic trolls, dweebs, and faggot ass bitches.

Brock proved himself last night, and you fags can argue all you want, but at the end of the day, this is for Roman when he beats Lesnar at WM33.
Let's just be thankful that we live in a day and age, where it's possible to have an elite athlete like Lesnar in both WWE/UFC at the same time.
Let that sink in....
Or just go back to trolling, and arguing like children.
>>
File: cain wheelkick.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cain wheelkick.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>1458917
Brock vs Cain rematch

Book that shit
>>
>>1459286
do you have any brocks webms?
>>
>>1459256
Everyone is out of shape in the heavyweight division (except maybe Overeem)
>>
>>1459301
You mean Alistair "Fail every drug test I take and still get a title shot" Overeem?
>>
>>1458790
Worse, he's going to make Roman Look Strong.
Give him more F5s than WM31
More Supplexes than his record on whoever
Punch him in the head more times than Hunt
and then ONE (1) SPEAR 1, 2, 3
In the interview Roman, his brain currently a mushy jello pile in his skulls goes 'Birrub bat' trying to say that.
His new music is John Cena's but with Birrub Bat instead of Appledough.
>>
>>1459341
*trying to save 'believe that'
>>
File: coconut head.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
coconut head.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>1459291
hunt can take punches
>>
>>1459186
Hating on a performer whose performances one doesn't enjoy is entirely justifiable.
>>
>>1459319
Are you implying Brock Lesnar never took steroids?
>>
>>1459346
Brock working hard to get that arm triangle choke tap, he even went to the other side after that, i think after the 4th attempt he gave up and went to side control for stronger gnp
>>
File: 130.jpg (37 KB, 401x349) Image search: [Google]
130.jpg
37 KB, 401x349
>>1458094
Sorry for what?
>>
>>1459346
lmao, that guy in the blue shorts had a boner
>>
>>1459623
its called a cup
>>
>>1459346
hunt has a legendary chin in the MMA business, but i dont think brocks punches are powerful enough for a KO in this gif. at the start of the fight where he got more space in to T off on hunt was the KO GNP
>>
>>1458094
If I had a gun and two bullets and Brock Lesnar and Mark Hunt were walking towards me in a dark alley, I would shoot myself twice and apologize for disturbing them
>>
>>1459727
Fuck off Jake, go neck another bottle of thunderbird
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.