[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All memes aside, if there are guys more over and more skilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Roman Reigns.jpg (65 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
Roman Reigns.jpg
65 KB, 900x506
All memes aside, if there are guys more over and more skilled than Reigns, why should he be pushed as much as he has been?
>>
File: ezgif-2142646582.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-2142646582.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>
>>1455784
Explain
>>
>>1455796
What Roman has that others don't that dosn't involve making 10 years old fangirls horny
>>
>>1455796
Is that why they can do more moves, have longer matches, and not be wooden as hell on the mic?
>>
>>1455796
Do you believe the bullshit you type?
Do you get paid to type it?
Or did you just give up all attempts at serious trolling?
>>
File: 1468037710976.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1468037710976.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>1455807
>Wyatt rambles
Gain IQ and read a book you fucking degenerate
>>
>>1455782
Because Vince does not want to make Uncle Dwayne mad.
>>
>>1455807
>"Ambrose is some dumb wacky man, Rollins is a poor man's Edge, and Wyatt rambles."
And that's still more preferable than "sufferin' succotash, son"
>"Reigns matches are about as good as their matches."
"No."
>"The only thing that's wooden is you when you see your little darlings make their way out of the gorilla position."
Who says they're my "darlings"? It's got nothing to do with who I like or dislike. If the audience collectively hates Reigns, and it's pretty obvious they do, why push him?
>>
>>1455815
You're understanding it shittily my man.

He can talk but due to his booking he can't back it up because for some fucking reason Vince thinks wins don't matter for him.
>>
>>1455810
Which is bullshit.
But keep lettinf uncle nash and cornette face and any other moron from the last not willing to change with the times.
Ambrose has great matches with just about anyone.
Rollins is a god in the ring and on the mic.
Bray wyatts promos and character is so captivating people still want to see him get the push he should get despite being in the middle now for 3 years.
All of these guys either elicit the crowd reaction that is desired.
Or when they're heels they get a split reaction because people like then thay much.
Roman cant talk
Needs to be carried to a great match
His crowd reaction on a good day doesnt make the aforementioned three guys on their worst pops.
>>
>>1455826
I think i should ask my question cause you're typing with your ass cheeks.
And your ass aint saying anything of use or backing up any of your points.
Just the lie that reigns is the same as everyone else.
I would argue also that is an appropriate way to describe reigns. Because despite a three year journey of being the most pushed guy in the roster to take the throne from john cena guys like Zack ryder who barely show up get bigger pops than he does.
>>
>>1455782
Because Vince loves his looks, and believes he can be the top face of the company. Even though fans seem to hate the guy.
>>
>>1455796
Seth is far superior in the ring also better on the mic.
Bray is also far better on the mic and more over. I don't get why Bray hasn't been given a real shot at the wwe title.
>>
>>1455782
Because there aren't. And if there are they are near 40 years old.
>>
im just realizing how based he is desu i used to like him allout but i was in the 32 crowd and something just annoyed me about him so i started disliking him after mania but since he's been gone i realize we need bmr back
>>
>>1455837
You misread it or i messed up on punctuation.
Reigns has been pushed to dethrone john cena, to become the next john cena for the past three years.
With all of that in mind someone like zack ryder who is barely on tv, barely wins, and rarely sees a push gets bigger pops than the person they want to be THE guy.
>>
>>1455782
Meh, his 15 minutes are over. Now we live in the age of Zack Ryder.
>>
>>1455782
He's a homegrown WWE superstar with family ties. Of course he's going to be pushed. I still believe the Anoa'i family have one over WWE for not taking care of Umaga's drug problem.
>>
>>1455820
Tater Tots.

Also THE GUY.
>>
File: Gs7qaIP.jpg (203 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Gs7qaIP.jpg
203 KB, 720x960
>>1455996

>Because Ryder didn't already waste his 15 minutes
>>
>>1456353
>Waste his 15 minutes
>Be over as hell
>Be made to job to Kane for the sake of a Cena feud
>>
File: 1437700471300.jpg (23 KB, 472x368) Image search: [Google]
1437700471300.jpg
23 KB, 472x368
>>1456012
>seth freakin rollins
>im the man
>>
>>1455796
come back when Roman cuts a promo that doesn't make the audience and himself cringe

he literally looks like he wants to kill himself every time he talks
>>
>>1456514
You wouldn't if you had to read Vince McMahon's looney tunes script word for word?
>>
>>1456520
then why doesn't he come up with his own crap?

oh right, because he can't
>>
>>1456532
no one does, you fucking moron. please educate yourself
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.