[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dana Interview- GSP Vince Triple H Brock 1.5m buys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: WhiteDana2_1d36a.jpg (30 KB, 650x440) Image search: [Google]
WhiteDana2_1d36a.jpg
30 KB, 650x440
Dana White took part in a media scrum after last night's post-The Ultimate Fighter Finale press conference. Below are some highlights:

>* When asked why Anderson Silva is fighting Daniel Cormier in a three-round bout instead of for the title, White said that he presented that option to Silva, but Silva declined. Silva told White that if he beats Cormier, he'll show that he's the true champion anyway. White added that dealing with Silva is like dealing with an artist.

* White was asked about negotiations to get Lesnar to fight Mark Hunt tonight. White noted that it was Lesnar's team, Vince McMahon and Triple H. White noted that "it went great," despite having his ups and downs with Vince in the past.

"Vince is a tough character to deal with. He's an animal! It's one of the things I respect about him. I think he's loosening up a little bit on the UFC."

* White talked about WWE promoting UFC 200, and he said that he'll reciprocate. White said that "this day couldn't have worked out any better."

* White said that Georges St-Pierre will be at UFC 200, but Ronda Rousey will not. White once again said that GSP will not fight again. He said that even though GSP has said that he wants to fight, White truly believes that GSP will never fight again.

* White also said that he thinks the buy rate for UFC 200 will beat the 1.5 million buys generated for UFC 100.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTB2lXaAn0w
>>
Vince is a moron. There is absolutely nothing that WWE gains from this. UFC is the one that makes the most in this deal.
>>
>>1455779
You don't know all the details, also it's Lesnar's will. You, like most wageslaves, would stay put in your place like the little bitch you are.
>>
>>1455779

this. Vince is a moron, unless they cross promote and have Roesy in the wwe, Vince has done nothing but risk the health and draw ability of one of his most pushed stars
>>
>>1455779

You don't even know what WWE got in return fucking lmao. Idiot moron.
>>
>>1455779
Nigga this will only lead to cross-promotion in the future, expect the UFC champion to appear on WM and the WWE champion to appear on UFC 20*
>>
>>1455779
Both of them benefit from it.
>>
>>1455779

vince wants to make bork happy more than anything, and they will apparently be getting something else out of this as well.
>>
>>1455779
This is right. What could UFC possibly have to offer? None of their fighters are trained professional wrestlers. The only names I've even heard are Paige "Literally Whom" Vanzant and Ronda "I Got My Fucking Head Kicked In By A Boxer" Rousey.

If you think an MMA Fighter can just hop in the ring and wrestle even a 10 minute match, you're delusional.
>>
>>1455859
This, this and only this. I agree UFC benefit a little more but to say WWE lose from this is stupid af.

Won't get the ratings consistently higher anyways but nice little bump to hire another 10 creatives.
>>
Wasn't the deal that WWE Summerslam would be the UFC sponsor until the event happens?
>>
>>1455779
Ronda
>>
>>1455918
You mean the chick that got her face kicked off?

Great job, Vince!!!!! Totally won the deal!!!
>>
>>1455779

Not if Brock wins which is definitely possible, if Brock wins his draw ability for summerslam increases
>>
>>1455779
WWE gave them Brock and in exchange UFC rigged the fight for them

UFC gets a big draw and Brock gets more credibility in WWE
>>
>>1455922
You mean the biggest draw? Idiot
>>
>>1455925
>UFC rigged the fight for them
k I could believe this, but prove it
>>
>>1455926
Ronda isn't a draw anymore. People only cared about her because she was undefeated and had been crushing cans. She has zero credibility and probably will never fight in MMA again. She stands to benefit the most from this, will probably get a fat contract to do a match or 2 and then retire to Hollywood.
>>
>>1455869
Hahahahahaha
>>
>>1455925

This guy has it all figured out. There is no way bork is dropping to hunt. Hunt is a ufc jobber with a sub 50% record. Both the UFC and WWE lose if brock does, since he would lose credibility in both venues, hence being a weaker draw.
>>
Who's gonna stream this for us
>>
>>1455994
ur mom lol
>>
Is UFC actually entertaining?

Everything I've seen looks boring or just brutal with no entertainment factor.
>>
>>1455973
That mutt isn't becoming a Hollywood star. Even Gina Carano isn't getting much work and she's both a better actress and far hotter than Rousey.
>>
>>1456014
If you don't posses the technical grappling knowledge or interested in it, then UFC is not for you.

For casual fanbase, you need loudmouths like Floyd mayweather or conor mcgregor.
>>
>>1456027
That's not true you stupid shit.
>>
>>1456026
Gina is fucking fat by Hollywood standards. Ronda can get work as female bodyguard to eccentric villain no problem.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.