[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>So proud of everything he's doing over in India. Over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: LvYBpfa.jpg (225 KB, 1080x1150) Image search: [Google]
LvYBpfa.jpg
225 KB, 1080x1150
>So proud of everything he's doing over in India. Over 24hrs on a flight and has been non stop ever since. Literally going on hardly any sleep and he doesn't stop smiling and doesn't stop working hard. It's inspiring to see. Inspires me to be better. He pulls on my heart strings like no other person ever could.

>I love you Papi. Can't wait to see you home! San Antonio isn't the same without you, I'm not the same without you.. Dear India.. Can I have him home now?!! Bring him back to me please. I miss him too much. ️

YWN tame Paige
YWN have an A+ dick game
Why live?
>>
Jesus Christ he must be dick game Micheal Jordan

Based El Patron
>>
Damn he's in India? I bet they won't be coming to Mumbai.
>Alberto 3 day trip planned for New Delhi, Bangalore and Kolkatta.

Yep every fucking time, fuck you Vince.
>>
>>1455641
You can just go to one of those cities pajeet
>>
>>1455641
POO IN LOO PAJEET

I guarantee you think HBGay is the greatest of all time dont you
>>
>>1455642
>Mumbai to any of those cities
It's like asking me to travel from California to Virginia to just see Del Rio.
>>
>>1455646
You know India is made of 20 Races, I'm part of the Portuguese community from the western side of India. I think the ones on your media and the ones that imigrate to U.S are all you guys have exposure to. And the ones who shit on streets are illegal immigrants from Bangladesh.

BTW I have a British first name and a Portuguese last name.
>>
>>1455656
THE PORTUGUESE COMMUNITY?!
>>
>>1455656
t.Peter Manuel
>>
>>1455656
>british first name and portughese last name
So... Mohammed Obongo?
>>
File: Cm7OzbPUEAAzwA6.jpg (23 KB, 639x293) Image search: [Google]
Cm7OzbPUEAAzwA6.jpg
23 KB, 639x293
Her ex is already fucking salty he's not Del Rio. Fucking faggot deleted this tweet
>>
File: Ron-Simmons-Damn-1.jpg (16 KB, 268x292) Image search: [Google]
Ron-Simmons-Damn-1.jpg
16 KB, 268x292
>>1455595
Dude you have some severely deep and concerning psychological problems.
>>
>>1455648
Anything that isnt a 3 minute drive isnt worth it to see del rio
>>
>>1455595
Based ADR! I used to think he was Mexican Sheamus but now I think he's good.
>>
>>1455595
His deep throat game is really on point.
Whereas the rest of the roster (except darren young but dude cant even) are straight males
>>
>>1455595
lol she's so clingy.
another relationship fucked up, good job paige
>>
>>1455595
El Patron is making that little British girl happy. Good for them.
>>
>>1455793
> !
Hello redddit
>>
>>1455776
Jesus. Fucking savage
>>
>>1455776
Poor guy, even his facebook page is plastered in khali marks posting "albert del ro"
>>
>>1456009
link for the lazy
>>
ADR is one of the best guys in the company, just another they decided "let's put him on midcard lol"
I guess that's why no one watches the third hour
>>
>>1456010
fb [dawt] com/whoskevinpatrick

Look through his picture posts.
>>
>>1455793
>Sheamus isn't good
Kill yourself
>>
>>1455595

I would hate to be in a position where I have to choose between staying in a shithole like India or returning to a clearly psycho gf.
>>
>>1455776
What a fucking simp ass cuck
>>
>>1455656

So put simply, Bangladeshis are like the spics of Pajeet-land?
>>
>>1456028
ADR is just making money for his kids now
>>
>>1456320
I think a mix of niggers and wetbacks with a dash of Puerto Ricans.
>>
Guys i just found out this literal pale qt godess is fucking Alberto Del Rio, an actual 40 year old spic. What the actual fuck is going on? I am unironically on suicide watch, someone please explain to me just what on earth is the meaning of this???
>>
>>1456717
Dorito may be a bit old be he has the body of an aztec god, he will be fucking that slag bong pussy for a long time and if Paige is lucky she may end up preggers
>>
>>1456717
He's handsome, rich, ripped, well traveled and probably a nice guy too.

It's not rocket science.
>>
>>1456717
>rich
>Tall
>Well-built
>Works in the industry with her
>Possibly a nice guy
>can whistle better with no assistance than most men using their fingers

If he has a big dick too, it's a killer combo
>>
>>1456745
>>1456747
>>1456760
im still mad as fuck guys
>>
>>1456764
Tons of hot women, ones you like and ones you never saw but you will like will be fucked silly by others.
Off yourself now, it's the only way to escape the pain
>>
>>1456259
I don't think you will ever have to worry about going back from anywhere to a gf.
>>
>>1456717
another for the closeted racism category
>>
>>1455595
please tell me you stupid kids are pretending to believe this relationship is real...? what the fucking hell has wrestling come to??? last day on this shithole board for me, so long fucking wanker losers.
>>
>>1456925
see u nxt week
>>
>>1455656
t. Mohhamed Barbosa
>>
does del Rio really own those cars he used to drive in
>>
>>1458845
No. They were rentals and subsequently stopped being used because it was expensive
>>
>>1455656
>I think the ones on your media and the ones that imigrate to U.S are all you guys have exposure to.

well yeah, duh.
>>
>>1455595
Holy shit, she is a cuck.
>>
Damn she looks hungry for that burrito
>>
>>1455597
make alberto el patron again
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.