[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My internet's been out since the 7th, are we looking forward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: brockisback.jpg (227 KB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
brockisback.jpg
227 KB, 1310x873
My internet's been out since the 7th, are we looking forward to this?
>>
That and Jose vs Edgar

Just trying to figure out when the main event card starts central time
>>
Of course. Can't wait for him to kill Hunt, Orton then job to Ambrose at WM
>>
Got $5,000 on Lesnar
>>
>>1455234
lol
>>
>>1455215
Nah, who the fuck watches UFC?

Might watch it if both Punk and Lesnar were on the card but they're not.
>>
>>1455215

Bork has this. Hunt is fat lel
>>
>womens match is the main event
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Fucking Dana White sure hates money
>>
>>1455215
>We
>>
>>1455239
Fart Cunt is a can who is taking a dive for one last big pay day. Learn to book marky maybe one day you'll be elevated to goof status and finally become a human.
>>
>>1455215
Are you asking because you can't form your own opinion? Personally i think its interesting, but nothing more than a freak show fight. Mark Hunt has been in active competition the entire time Brock was retired, and unless he takes Hunt down right out of the gate and holds him down, then he's probably going to get put to sleep. There isn't really a fight on the main card that i give a shit about. I think Lauzon vs Sanchez is likely going to be the most exciting fight on the card.
>>
>>1455547
>Mark Hunt has been in active competition the entire time Brock was retired
this is what nobody realises... this fight could go either way.
>>
>>1455272
What the fuck are you trying to say
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.