[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would WCW have turned out if these three weren't given
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: nwo.jpg (30 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
nwo.jpg
30 KB, 600x300
How would WCW have turned out if these three weren't given booking power?
>>
Probably still would've died
>>
>>1454573
Hall was never a mark for himself and never booked anything. He was just in it for the money, booze and drugs. Based Scott was the only one who put guys over, like that Vanilla Midget Chris Jericho.
>>
>>1454573

Hall didn't have booking power, and Hogan only had control over his own character
>>
Hogan was the worst thing to ever happen to WCW. signing warrior for millions just so Hogan could get his win back lol
>>
>>1455188
It was sweet when Hogan and the audience saw Warrior in the mirror, but Bishoff didn't and also when Warrior abducted and raped the Disciple
>>
>>1455188
>Hogan was the worst thing to ever happen to WCW

18+ kiddo
>>
>>1455188
Hogan and the nWo were the only reason WCW was able to compete with the WWF in the first place.

Bischoff inserting himself into the mix and bringing every 3rd rate wrestler into the group didn't help. Neither did Goldberg fucking up his arm at the apex of his run.
>>
>>1455207
WCW was giving the WWF a run for its money long before the nWo showed up.

>Neither did Goldberg fucking up his arm at the apex of his run.

Goldberg was LONG past his peak when that happened.
>>
NWO 98+ was the beginning of the end.

The Sting/Hogan matches could've been epic but they were shit because I guess hogan never wanted to lose clean
>>
>>1454573
probably in a bodybag
>>
>>1455231
>because I guess hogan never wanted to lose clean

Hogan jobbed clean to Goldberg in 98 and Luger and Piper the year before
>>
>>1455231
Sting was in bad shape and fucked that up
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.