[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UFC 200
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: download (1).jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11 KB, 300x168
Predictions on brock's match??
>>
He gunna win and kill that FAT MANLET SAMOAN JOBBER
>>
>>1452222
KEK WILLS IT
>>
Brock has the reach advantage but I don't think he will use it to his advantage well. Hunt has taken out people taller than him and even a super lanklet with a 74 inch reach.

If Brock can get it to the ground ASAP then he will win. But Hunt has a strong jaw from what I've heard, so that won't be easy. I heard Brock reacts poorly to getting hit, but he has only been TKO'd, not KO'd, and that could be blamed on his illness. He was also submitted but that was him being careless. Hunt has a 50/50 record, he reacts horribly to submissions, so if Brock can focus on maybe getting a submission on his arm he probably has it.

I don't think Brock will be destroyed in the first round as people think but he could lose, still rooting for him though
>>
>>1452206
Brock will be knocked out in the first round
>>
I think he will beat Orton with an F-5
>>
>>1452206
Either Brock pulls out a surprise skillset with his years away, or Hunt takes it.

>I heard Brock reacts poorly to getting hit, but he has only been TKO'd, not KO'd, and that could be blamed on his illness.
It's probably not his illness as lack of experience getting punched. It's not that Brock gives up or doesn't fight back once he gets hit, it's that he does all the wrong things.
>>
>>1452347
Yeah he gets pretty careless but I'd say a determined Brock is dangerous. Brock against Mir the second time was a dangerous Brock.
>>
>>1452206
I'm hoping he fuckes shit up
>>
>>1452353
Oh yeah, Brock at any point is dangerous. I'll throw in that Brock definitely has a punchers chance no matter what.

But I really think Brock's determination is a non-factor. It's that way in general at the pros, you don't get that far if you don't have the determination beforehand. Brock's recovered from injuries, had a whole career in wrestling behind him, and decided to take on an MMA career when he didn't have to. I think his determination, in his good fights, and bad fight is beyond question.

But it's his experience, his seasoning as a fighter that's missing. That's what Hunt has in spades. The ability to ignore natural instinct and just do what you're supposed to do in the face of overwhelming sensory stimulus.

Even if he's determined, unless this is a brand new Brock, once he gets hit, he'll run into the same problems: he turns away from punches, breaks eye contact, etc. And he will keep stepping in while getting beaten, but he's gotten clean up his game if he wants a stronger chin.
>>
BORK CRUSH

BORK SMASH
>>
>>1452206

I've heard diverticulitis is one of thsoe things you never really recover from (similar to groin injuries). I think he'll still have the drive to compete, but I doubt he will have the same durability.
>>
>>1452206
Brock murders hunt with a botched wrestling move.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.