[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /asp/ honest opinion on these 2 guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (124 KB, 1578x840) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
124 KB, 1578x840
What's /asp/ honest opinion on these 2 guys?
>>
>>1452058
actually who?
>>
>>1452058
Hi either Joe Cron or JD. Made any money on youtube yet?
>>
LITERALLY WHO????
>>
>>1452058
Whom and whom?
>>
>>1452058
Kinda like JD but he gets pretty arrogant when you disagree with him.

Joe is chill i guess.Pretty funny dude.
>>
>>1452064
Who the hell is Joe Cron?
>>
>>1452058

Who are these faggots?
>>
>>1452058
a couple of queers. I saw them interviewing Axel Rose and one of the faggots spent all his time typing loudly on his keyboard
>>
>>1452058
Pretty good. Their live streams are entertaining. Cronin actually was mentioning how Cesaro needed a new gimmick and came up with the idea that he should come in like a secret agent and rip his suit off. A couple weeks later Cesaro does just that. Has happened a couple of times where they mention something and then it happens. I think WWE is watching these nigs. Also, they were streaming live when the China death broke and they did a good job covering it.
>>
>>1452251
I was there for all of that lol every time outta nowhere happens something always happens 'outta nowhere' in real life.
>>
>>1452945
Yeah outta nowhere is pretty good. They thought extasy was acid when the Roman news hit. That was funny
>>
I like them, JD can be a little to emotional and Joe let's the shows tailspin without direction .

Joe found a way to make E-begging not so intolerable so there's that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.