[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are they thinking /asp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
What are they thinking /asp/?
>>
>>1451515
oh shit... we are headlining now
>>
It looks like a NEET came to meet Lesnar
>>
Why is Brock repping Canada? Is he going to shitpost?
>>
>>1451515

Is Mark Hunt always this disrespectful? Wanna see him get his head knocked off now.
>>
>>1451515
Is brock really 6'3? Is mark hunt really only 5'10?

I'm a 5 ft 10 manlet myself and i feel like when im playing ball with my 6 ft 3/4 friends they tower over me more than lesnar did hunt. Also note that lesnar's wearing heeled shoes in this pic while hunt's on flats
>>
>>1451596
He read the headline that Brock was getting an exemption and was rightfully pissed, but because he's a dumb coconut he didn't read the fine print. He then stopped bringing it up after the "tested 5 times" shit came out.

Outside of that he hasn't said anything disrespectful or out of character. In the past he's asked what he's going to do and the answer is always the same, I'm going to go in there and knock his head off.

>>1451661
You aren't built like an islander and probably are a small 5'10". UFC could have also got the heights wrong, because they always fuck the height and reach up. See Mir vs Carwin.
>>
How will Brocks grappling style fend with Hunts striking style?
>>
>>1451678
It won't.
>>
>>1451515
Vanilla Gorilla is going to get decapitated.
>>
Mark Hutt literally has no nose to punch, it's unfair
>>
>>1451849
Hunt*
>>
Lesnar looked pretty unsure of himself on that paul heyman interview
>>
Just me or does Mark Hunt looke like the guy you rent Boats and Pedalos from at the beach on Holiday. looks like a nobody.
>>
>>1451515
>What are they thinking /asp/?
PREPARE THE BATTLEFIELD FOR MASSACRE
>>
>>1451596
I feel like ever since McGregor, they try even harder to talk trash for a fight. Some do worse than others.

Anyway, rooting for Brock and hoping he wins despite the odds being against him.
>>
>>1451515
Lesnar - "Don't kiss him don't kiss him don't kiss him... God damn I want to kiss him like I did Kurt Angle...."
>>
What are the advantages the other have on another?
>>
>>1451515

>Hunt: If I punch your head off, will you die?
>Brock: It would be extremely painful
>Hunt: you're a big guy
>Dana: For you
>>
>>1451885
BROTHER MARK WILL BE DELETED
>>
Lesnar knows he's probably going to lose.
>>
>>1451932
Lesnar:
>ended the streak
>WHC
>ME
>beat Cena clean
>didn't lose to Roman

Hunt:
>Samoan

Odds are in Brock's favor
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.