[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
name a stable in which you wouldn't mind disbanding or reuniting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
name a stable in which you wouldn't mind disbanding or reuniting if you could
>>
>>1451358
>disbanding
Social Outcasts
>reuniting
The Shield
>>
>>1451358
>disbanding
New Day

>reuniting
Rated RKO
>>
>>1451358
>Disbanding
Authority
>Reuniting
Four horsewomen
>>
>>1451365
Disbanding: new day

Reuniting: the brain busters
>>
Reunite the Christian Coalition except replace Tomko with Edge or Joey Samoey
>>
>>1451358
disband, all the nigger Samoans
>>
File: 1442007745313.gif (2 MB, 255x245) Image search: [Google]
1442007745313.gif
2 MB, 255x245
>>1451379
> brain busters
>>
>disbanding
The Club

>reuniting
The Bullet Club
>>
>>1451406
18+
>>
>>1451358
>disbanding
The Social Outcasts
>reuniting
The NWO (With new members)
>>
>>1451406
Leave your home for the first time
>>
>>1451406
Yeah... An autistic, fedora wearer who dresses up as a faggot version of Guy Fawkes would really love The Brain Busters.

KYS
>>
>>1451421

NWO with Brian Cage, John Morrison and heel Cena pls. Kevin Nash as manager and big poppa pump on heel commentary to replace JBL
>>
right to censor

except swerve it to make them the right to uncensor and be the most lewd and vulgar stable to pollute the PG product

Owens, Fandango, Karl Anderson, Sex Ferguson, and a slutty version of Bayley come out and destroy acts like Golden Truth, the Usos, and eventually Cena himself

Cena goes over in the end and Bayley turns to being the character she is now after she's sowed her wild oats and realized the error of her ways. Owens gets to teach his son about manners and how to act in public as his redemption and eventually face turn. Karl Anderson stays the same and Sex turns back into Gallows.
>>
>>1451406
oh look a shitposter from reddit who posts fedora
>>
disband:
New Day

reunite:
The Brood
>>
>>1451456
>>1451426
>>1451422
>>1451416
> triggered nerds
Le brainbusters were the most mediocre of nobody teams
> i pretend to miss ric flair's nobody noname mates just to get outlaw fedora points on an online samoan spinebreaking support forum

Begging you samefagging fraggles to seek sunlight
>>
>>1451358
Take all the BC members in the Fed and make them the nWo. It's what they're ripping off, anyway, and Nash and Hall have given their blessing, and hell, would probably get paid for it.
>>
>>1451469
This might be the most autistic post on /asp/ yet
>>
>>1451469
>look at my ironic memeposting that is the reason why 4chan is shit
>you're just bootyblasted because you disagreed with me
I couldn't give a damn about what you were trying to say with a single macro and a greentext qoute because I was too busy looking at feces in shitpost form
>>
>>1451474
>>1451473
Tully pls, no one remembers you and no one cares where you are right now
Stop trying to pretend to be relevant
>>
>>1451481
>has nothing to say
>just say it's someone else
Get your autistic ironic meming ass out and back to [r]eddit
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 390x220) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 390x220
>>1451469
The brain busters were mediocre? Nigger, you are either the troll king or your autismal spectrum goes from ultraviolet to infrared.
>>
>>1451484
>>1451483
The only 2 'highlights' of the brainbusters career was getting carried by the hart foundation and giving a spinebuster to shawn michaels at WM

2 boring fucks that look like geography teachers, they are the textbook definition of mediocre
>>
>>1451487
>2 boring fucks that look like geography teachers, they are the textbook definition of mediocre

Oh wow, a /wwe/ shitter only cares about looks. Fucking shocker there.

Why don't you list a great tag team lad? Give everybody another laugh.
>>
>>1451511
My favourites are The Steiner Brothers, The Hart Foundation and the British Bulldogs

Nigger i would rather watch Doug Furnas and Philip Lafon than the shitty Plain Bustas

> called the brain busters
> never did a brain buster
Wew lad
>>
>>1451521

Of course you'd be down on Furnas and Lafon. They were fucking great before they went to the WWF.
>>
>>1451521
They were The Brain Busters 'cause they worked for Bobby "The Brain" Heenan you underage spud.
>>
>>1451535
I feel so old for missing the Heenan era, including the brain busters.
>>
>>1451358
Disband Wyatt Family

Reunite Team PCB
>>
Disband: Social Outcast

Reunite: League of Nations (with a good push)
>>
File: BFFs-reunite.png (611 KB, 827x501) Image search: [Google]
BFFs-reunite.png
611 KB, 827x501
>>1451358
disband:
the club

reunite:
The BFF's
>>
File: Charlotte-Sasha-2.jpg (176 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte-Sasha-2.jpg
176 KB, 640x640
>>1451845
mah nigga
>>
Disband
Reigns/Ambrose, sick of that buddy shit
Reunite
Miz/Morrison
>>
>>1451845
Summer and Charlotte have almost the exact same ugly face.
>>
>>1451434
Scott over John, yes.
>>
>>1451845
Dat rack, summer needs that bra back, lucky saxton gets to fuck that
>>
>>1452038
Wait. Saxon is fucking summer?
>>
>>1451845
One of these creatures is not like the others
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.